Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

This is a very good game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I'm wondering how you're gonna cover the gamepad stuff because there's a lot of it.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

You can't session off support skills, no.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

The designs for some of the characters are weird, yes, though any character I've felt has a particularly egregious outfit has always had a much better option in their alt costumes. Kiria gets probably the best alternate outfit in the game, for instance.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Gratuitous English in anime games is always a plus.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

In the very very endgame it can be kind of annoying to get drops for the materials but otherwise you're usually fine.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

snapbacks own

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Best character alert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Omobono posted:

X-Slayer attacks both trigger sessions and elemental immunities/repels/absorbs are ignored from the start in said session.

Wouldn't a party member chaining dekaja/sukunda force Matador to waste turns rebuffing himself in that case? 1 to 1 turn trades tend to be in the player's favour in this kind of games.

Nocturne uses a system called "Press Turn" where you get a turn for every party member you have, consumed upon use, and you can also add a "half" turn by exploiting a weakness. The thing to understand though is that bosses get multiple turns (Matador gets two, for instance, letting him Dekunda away your debuffs and then go again).

• Locked thread