Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Silver Falcon posted:

Hey, Chrom is fine. He is far from the worst lord in a series where Roy and Leif exist. Yeah, he's a straight man, but crazy people need a straight man to bounce off. I like Chrom; he's good. He's thoroughly outclassed by his daughter in every respect, but that's not his fault.

I mean, it kind of is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I can only hope so.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Blaze Dragon posted:

Itsuki sure seemed very annoyed at Maiko's drunkenness. It's kind of weird to see him that irritated considering his usual nature, but I can't say I wasn't close to laughing at him deciding to just leave after Maiko's vodka joke.

I cannot stand dealing with drunk people.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

AradoBalanga posted:

Are we sure that Nomura didn't ghost-design Yashiro when nobody was looking?

Nomura doesn't ghost-design anything, if he does any character design for a game, he gets front page, titlescreen billing.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

amigolupus posted:

Well, that was both weird and sweet. Barry sure acts like a doting dad who's proud of his kid and wants to get souvenirs of their achievements. :3: Does the game go into detail on why Barry has a soft spot for Mamori? I'm just curious what makes him so devoted to Mamori.

Don't pull on that thread.

• Locked thread