Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

ChaosArgate posted:

Lover boy specifically feels like a Strange Journey reference to me. That's the only other SMT game that has a similar side quest, IIRC. Given how performas are basically formas with a prefix stapled on, I'm almost positive it's SJ specifically.

practically the same rewards too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

Commander Keene posted:

Yeah, Matador in Nocturne had an ability called Red Capote, which applied four stacks of Sukukaja to him, rendering him almost impossible to hit. And if you Dekaja/Sukunda'd him, he'd just re-cast Red Capote.

he doesn't use Capote till about 75%, so if you can stack sukunda before hand you can make him waste turns,

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

vdate posted:

(who I can only assume is Vaike, because, well, Barry).

I would more think Vaike might have been his mirage back when Barry was an active front liner.

Since he's a boss now, it's clearly a villain axe user, maybe one of those metrosexual berserker brothers?

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

Well they have the original game and Awakening to work with there's NO WAY they'd use Kellam as a boss :rolleyes:

use who as a boss? for some reason there a big blank space there.

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

Glazius posted:

It didn't even get someone assassinated or rewrite an entire tragic history! This is a disgrace to the name of fine bread products everywhere.

Hey! Donuts are a *pastry!* Don't go confusing them with pleb food like bagels.

Edit: (after watching the Donut eating cut scene) Dear lords above and below. Chiki is just too drat cute, her smile must be protected. AT AL COSTS!

cdyoung fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Nov 29, 2017

• Locked thread