Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
So precisely how much of this game is actually #FE? From my understanding it's not very much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

The theoretical 90% intsys/10% atlus is the game I was looking forward to when it was announced (Or 60/40, or 50/50, just "an amount of Intsys beyond some names and themes")

I'll still be reading the thread because the game looks interesting, just not something I'd play.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

I do like the way the game makes it obvious which people you're allowed to talk to, everyone else is just a shape with little to no shading.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

I love how they both instinctively know how to invoke their costume changes (in unison, no less) but have no idea what's going on otherwise.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Are sources/seeds/whatever a thing in this game, to offset the random levelups?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Tae posted:

I never understood the feverish hatred of Chrom.

I liked Chrom, he's a good guy, and he had absolutely no objections to me marrying my children into both branches of the royal family thus ensuring my dynastic rise to power.

Wait what were we talking about again?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Seeing as how this seems more a Persona game than an SMT game, there's probably going to be social links, and maybe chatting up your Ghost Swords, but not demon conversations.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Did you record the actual boss fight? I actually like watching those for SMT games cause they're usually pretty flashy. I imagine in a game like this it would be even more so once people start throwing out medigagalons or what have you.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Artix posted:

At the time I didn't make a video of it and I was too lazy to go back and do it just for this update. :effort: Future bosses and sidequests will all have proper fight videos.

It's appreciated, thank you. The game looks absolutely bonkers, particularly them representing a cavalier by a guy riding in on a tokatsu motorcycle for some reason.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

I can't believe they shoved their protagonist spheres into those ghosts at first and then everyone else just gets a murdering.

I'm pretty sure Protagonist Spheres are a one time use thing, also an Itsuki-only thing.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

I wouldn't mind it being subtitled so much if they didn't leave some dialog out of the translation. Like when Touma shows up and does his anime as hell translation he says a bunch of stuff that isn't subtitled.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

poorlywrittennovel posted:

God Kiria's base performa outfit looks so bad. Bondage pirate Miku is not a good look for her.

IIRC her Japanese costume is muuuuch worse.

Also Maiko has a surprisingly normal looking face for a game like this, which makes it all the weirder that she's apparently smuggling two basketballs in her shirt.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

I actually don't mind the Carnage Forms (with the obvious exception of Bondage Pirate Miku).

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Artix posted:

Like Yashiro! He's hanging out near Illusory Shibuya, if you feel like you haven't been demeaned enough recently.

THE REASON OF YOSUGA HAS wait wrong game.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Blademaster_Aio posted:

And of course, according to tradition, he has either not notice it, or pretend he doesn't notice it.

And then marry some random farmhand because he forgot to lock in a romance before mission 7.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Robindaybird posted:

more materials that's been coming out seems to imply that he is in fact gay

Roy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

I'm onboard with plan "Walheart but Aether".

• Locked thread