Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poorlywrittennovel
Oct 9, 2012

I think my favorite thing about this game is how hard it embraces the j-pop in basically every way it can. The soundtrack is unique and memorable the same way P3 and P4's were without stepping on their toes. The visual aesthetic is a nice change of pace with the bright pastel colors everywhere. Using FE as mainly window dressing, rather than it being the focus, was a smart move. It means you don't have to know poo poo about FE to enjoy the game, but if you do then the game is even better. It really is a shame it came out basically at the end of the console's lifespan, because I have no doubts that years from now it'll be considered a cult classic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poorlywrittennovel
Oct 9, 2012

The only possible representation this game was ever going to get outside of FE1 and 13 would be like, Roy, Ike, and maybe Lyn based on popularity polls. It makes sense that they stuck with the first game and the most recent game at the time.

poorlywrittennovel
Oct 9, 2012

God Kiria's base performa outfit looks so bad. Bondage pirate Miku is not a good look for her.

• Locked thread