Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

AradoBalanga posted:

Because sadly cavaliers never use their horses in combat as a weapon. The only time I've seen a mount in Fire Emblem get involved in actually attacking units is the axe critical hit animation for wyvern lords in Fates, where the wyvern smacks an opponent in the face with its tail before the rider hits the target with his or her axe.

But yes, Touma should get a multi-hit physical attack where his Caincycle performs a burnout on his opponent, because coolness and all.

Not directly, but you try to tell me fe7 paladins don't have their horses involved in their crits. They add style in a universe where looking super rad as you attack adds damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Honestly neither of Tsubasa's costumes there strike me as anything close to "teenage girl going on first date". Unless the photographer's line was changed for the Western release as well.

Then again I don't know poo poo about modeling or Japanese idol culture so who the gently caress knows.

I can totally see a high schooler thinking the western version was pretty/hip and not gaudy as hell

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

vdate posted:

I can't wait for us to throw down against Barry and his Mirage (who I can only assume is Vaike, because, well, Barry).

I also love that in this, a game vigorously attempting to reach peak anime, the characters almost all respond to the theme song request with 'anime? Really?'

Barry did go metal, an axe user is appropriate.

E: Ah, i thought you were comparing their high intensity/energy personalities

FoolyCharged fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Sep 14, 2017

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Oh god, that costume! How could you not use her all the time, every time?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

On one hand i really want to have our protagonist turn into a villian only class.

On the other hand, if we can get him one of our second set of seals we can make wallhart, now with aether.

• Locked thread