Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
this is the first time i've heard people saying the game was good, but i guess I didn't really pay much attention once i learned it didn't sell very well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Because it was a collaborative effort between Atlus and Intsys
And goddamnit thats worth at least something in the face of all this anime

i hate to break this too you but SMT and Fire Emblem are both incredibly anime series

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Tae posted:

I never understood the feverish hatred of Chrom.

i dont think anyone hates chrom, i don't see how you could

i mean, i also don't get how you could love him either, his personality is rather middle of the road to me

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Carlioo posted:

Eh, from my experience I'd still say you have to conserve more in Q, but then again I haven't played it in a while (and I was also bad at it).

in Q you maybe have to conserve mp in the first dungeon but after that if you play with fusing at all you will quickly never have to again

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

BrightWing posted:

What's with the luck stat on the stat screen?

luck in SMT games controls critical hit chance and evading statuses usually, i assume it's similar here

• Locked thread