Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I know nothing about this and haven't been curious enough to actually take a look at it before now. Hopefully the good things people are saying here ends up applying to me as well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm gonna assume that the forms all come with costumes of their own.

The Fire Emblem influence coming in as random stat level-ups feels like some sort of Monkey's paw influenece though.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I can't believe they shoved their protagonist spheres into those ghosts at first and then everyone else just gets a murdering.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mundetiam posted:

Now see, I've got the crazy opinion that XIII-2 is a good game. Even I couldn't tell you why, but it's the only one of the trilogy I enjoyed and have fond memories of.

Well yeah, you can easily beat monsters in that game.

The shift in Pokecapn's LP of a Gankless party to a Gank-supporting party is a testament to how much more fun can be had.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Blademaster_Aio posted:

You know, I wonder why people attempt to save someone by taking the hit for them instead of pushing them out of the way. Can't think quickly enough in the heat of the moment, I guess?

Well you'd have to be some kind of superhuman fusion of Big Boss and Point Man to move that quickly, throw someone to the ground out of danger, and move yourself out of the way.

That's just not going to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Artix posted:

(This...is Tsubasa's debut CD. Maybe I should listen to it at home.)

Before we go though, we can grab this. It doesn't actually *do* anything as far as I know, but the implication is that Itsuki couldn't even be bothered to pick up his best friend's debut CD. :v:

drat, if it weren't for the heroics, Itsuki would be a terrible friend.

• Locked thread