Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
Who cares that this game is anime as hell, what matters is it's fun. Happy to see this get some recognition.

If we don't get to see the text message logs, there will be hell to pay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
I can only imagine how much harder it would be to program subtitles for midcombat speech since you could button mash past it but I wish they could've at least gotten the boss's smack talk at the start of their fights.

Combat animations have yet to get flashier, we just got through the tutorial dungeon. Give it time before the horses motorcycle gets involved.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
I love how when it comes to becoming a Mirage Master, Itsuki has no problems at all but being told to start basic music training is when he starts to think twice about things.

• Locked thread