Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Echoing the love for this game. One of the most impressive things about it has to be the production values on the soundtrack. J-Pop ain't cheap to make, and nearly every other sidequest includes a new song. VA's were definitely chose more for their singing ability than their acting (though the acting's pretty decent too.).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Minor translation note: while it sounds :black101: as gently caress to english speakers, all the usages of "carnage" come from "reincarnation" (which is also the name of the game's/Kiria's theme song). A similar thing happened in the Japanese translation of an Ace Attorney game, where a character meant to be "Carnation Red" was rendered as "Carnage Onred".

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

It's cool. There's no rush, just mind the thread doesn't fall into the archives and all that.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

I hope Barry wore that armor when he was a Mirage master.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Edvarius posted:

He was the most metal of bunnies :black101:

Oh, that's bunny armor? For some reason I assumed it was a dog.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Great Lord now, reclass to conqueror later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

AradoBalanga posted:

Given that next week is Thanksgiving here in the U.S., I shudder to think as to how Anna would handle a Black Frostday sale.

• Locked thread