Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
Oh man, this game was a real mixed bag for me. I love Fire Emblem and liked most of the SMT games, but the J-Pop aesthetic wasn't something I could ever really gel with. It's definitely a very stylish game, even if it's not the style I like, and there's some cool stuff in here. I, like most people, apparently, didn't get all the way through it, but this is making me want to boot the game up again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
This is the fight that reminded me this was also an SMT game and that I should use debuffs, because I got to watch three Peg Knights repeatedly stab Itsuki in the chest for about a minute on my first attempt.

Also, yeah, if you don't kill her minions the Sessions just destroy you.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

Since one of the horns on Touma's costume is broken, could Cain conceivably shoot out of that in Lance form and turn him into a Motorcycle-Headbutt-Bull?

Or are video games not ready to be that good?

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

FE1 Draug: Swords/Lances
FE3 Draug: Lances
FE11/12 Draug: Whatever, reclassing is a thing, but mostly Lances/Bows.
TMS Draug: Axes
FE: Heroes Draug: Swords

The lesson to be learned is that Draug is powerful enough to wield any weapon he wants, over time. He's also pretty popular for whatever reason, so I wasn't too surprised to see him.

should have been Barst though

• Locked thread