Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Don't worry about Kiria's outfit, i'm sure the first chance Artix gets he's gonna put her in the reward outfit from her first sidequest and keep her in it like i've been doing with my playthrough because it's unarguably the best one for her :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Artix posted:

Do I get to reveal my awful opinions already? :allears: Kiria's outfits are universally terrible and her only good one is her street clothes. Yes, even the Labyrinth outfit.

I have this opinion about a different character but that most definitely be spoilers to mention at this point. So i will say that i'm about half and half on Toumas and i believe one of Tsubasa's got changed for the American release? I believe it's the one that they replaced it with and is personally my second favorite next to aforementioned Kiria outfit.

But different strokes for different folks i guess.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

It doesn't show up so well in screenshots, but Tsubasas performa scenes always make me chuckle because before the little orb of light appears it really looks like she's just looking down really surprised at her boobs.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Itsuki can die and the game will still continue, although the game is pretty easy in general so if you're in a situation where your party members are actually dying then you're either in a boss fight or got unlucky and ran into a Savage Enemy.

This dungeon is the goddamn worst by the way, followed closely by the next one, but at least the next one is much easier to navigate in. I feel like Illusory Shibuya has way more sidequests that make you go back to it just because the developers know they made a bad teleporter maze.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Hey Artix good job on getting Kiria's BEST COSTUME :v:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

In non-vagina bones related talk, I don't think Flux ever gets more much more powerful than +1 or maybe +2? And that there is never any skills that session off of dark/spirit magic so it's basically useless? It might be overall more damage in one hit than most other spells but with a battle system that revolves around getting free damage from your party members i don't see the point.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

This dungeon, along with this miniboss and the main boss at the end is really the first time i noticed the game being anything other than pretty easy. That peg knight fight can mess you up pretty bad and Artix got lucky with 2 ad-libs going off.

Odd though how the next dungeon is probably the worst to try and navigate but the boss isn't to much trouble from what i remember.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Glazius posted:

And other side stories will unlock more ad-libs? Do you even get a normal attack off by the end of the game?

Like any Persona/SMT game except maybe Persona 5, doing a regular attack option after the first 30 minutes or so of gameplay is something you don't want to do if you're trying to kill somthing fast.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Well they have the original game and Awakening to work with there's NO WAY they'd use Kellam as a boss :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I didn't know you got Aether going down Great Lord path! Although i suppose given the game it's kinda obvoius isn't it?

But i made him a Conqueror in my game and i'm going try and force it in this one! :v:

• Locked thread