Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I wasn't sure what to expect from this game when I heard what it was about, but I usually keep an open mind for most things, and after catching up on this LP so far it seems like an okay game. I think I'll stick around and see where it goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

SloppyDoughnuts posted:

Help, I'm A) half-asleep, B) an idiot. The numbers in brackets beside the B-W-H numbers are metric conversions right? Itsuki has a bigger hip than Tsubasa in imperial but not in metric.

Yes, the numbers in the brackets are metric, cm to be specific. And I'm pretty sure that Itsuki's numbers in that category are converted wrong.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

When Maiko was hungover, I couldn't help but imagine her sounding like Rick from Rick and Morty.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

That was a cute sidequest.

• Locked thread