Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

So while these goofy sidequests are happening, Barry's still having his rock concert, right? I like to imagine that the party is putting off finishing this dungeon because they all just want Barry to have a good time. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Artix posted:

Kiria Kurono's soul as an entertainer has achieved a new awakening! Kiria's inspiration has taken form as a new performa: To Iroha from Me!

Does Tsubasa gain that unique skill if you pick her instead, or does it just give you funny dialogue then continue as if you've picked Kiria?

Artix posted:

True to his word, we walk out the north door and we're at the end of the dungeon. Next time, it's Barry's big show! See everybody then!

Can't wait for the next update! :munch:

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Blaze Dragon posted:

Artix picked Tsubasa in the video, not Kiria. It gives funny dialogue then continues with Kiria, it isn't an actual choice.

Ah, thanks! I didn't watch the video so I didn't realize that was the case. :)

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Barry! :swoon:

Will we ever get into detail on why Barry became Mamori's biggest fan later on? I think they have a cute dynamic. :3: My guess is that when Barry lost his previous Mirage, maybe he fell into depression but managed to snap out of it when he heard Mamori sing.

EponymousMrYar posted:

No wonder Barry was able to break out by himself with one of the most boring of boringness mirages taking him over.

Edit: Update on last page.

Barry deserves better. Barry deserves Barst. :black101:

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Blademaster_Aio posted:

Maybe it's a meta joke. You know, the whole "who is Kellam?" thing. Or is it "where is Kellam?"

If Kellam was in this game, he would be hidden so well, we won't notice him.

So what you're saying is that Kellam is this game's superboss? :v:

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

I'm really digging Mamori's look here. The design, especially the ears and roundness of the head, reminds me of Overman King Gainer.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Well, that was both weird and sweet. Barry sure acts like a doting dad who's proud of his kid and wants to get souvenirs of their achievements. :3: Does the game go into detail on why Barry has a soft spot for Mamori? I'm just curious what makes him so devoted to Mamori.

And even in this game, Ilyana's only trait is about food. :geno:

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Ometeotl posted:

Don't pull on that thread.

Whoops, yeah, I just realized that might tempt folks to post spoilers or or hints. My bad, it was just speculation on my part. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

I was totally expecting Tiki=Waifu to hold out on the donuts so Itsuki would be forced to go on a fetch quest or convince her he's doing this for Tiki's sake so she would give up one of the donuts. But no, she just straight up helps Itsuki out. What a great friend! :3:

• Locked thread