Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
... if you... DARE!

So that woot fatigue can come in here and make you feel like scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not Dare, so I'm not posting photos.

The_end
May 17, 2014
I live in a house.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Wow, that is an energy packed OP you have there, OP. Perhaps you should do what you are asking for.

The_end posted:

I live in a house.

Also this.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I once almost posted a pic from my balcony, but then I realized crazy people could trace my location from that and I'm a worrier, so I didn't.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Heres my bathroom

:nms:http://i.imgur.com/8rQq4hp.jpg:nms:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Jan 31, 2017

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Lol gently caress you FF, just lol I knew someone had that picture saved

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I dare

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Under no circumstances will I do this, but later I will post the new teepee my unusual friend lives in

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

I'm a spineless coward, so I'll just pass.

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.
Many years ago a goon posted a picture of their bedroom which appeared to just be a space that was haphazardly shoved out from under the foundations of a house - it had an extension cord running to a computer that sat on the unfinished dirt floor and a matress or sleeping bag (can't remember which) sitting on the ground off on the corner with a bare incandescent bulb to illuminate the whole thing.

No idea if it was really where they lived or not but most goons seem to have exceedingly low standards so I would not have been suprised.

I'm mobile posting and can't add a picture of my place but just imagine the palace of Vesilles - it's a lot less depressing than where I actually live.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol gently caress you FF, just lol I knew someone had that picture saved

Wherever a bad thread needs a bad post, I will be there :911:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

The_end posted:

I live in a house.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i own my own house you poors

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Blue Raider posted:

i own my own house you poors

Some of us live downtown where the action is and they don't have room for houses downtown. :grin:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i live in a house op

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Psychotic Weasel posted:

Many years ago a goon posted a picture of their bedroom which appeared to just be a space that was haphazardly shoved out from under the foundations of a house - it had an extension cord running to a computer that sat on the unfinished dirt floor and a matress or sleeping bag (can't remember which) sitting on the ground off on the corner with a bare incandescent bulb to illuminate the whole thing.

No idea if it was really where they lived or not but most goons seem to have exceedingly low standards so I would not have been suprised.

I'm mobile posting and can't add a picture of my place but just imagine the palace of Vesilles - it's a lot less depressing than where I actually live.

iirc there were huge CRTs running Linux or some poo poo, on like wood boards that were attached to the underside of the house with chains or other insane setup

Also give 'em a break there was some plastic over most of the dirt parts

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
loving lol if the interior space of your living quarters can be captured in anything less than a dozen photographs

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Psychotic Weasel posted:

this pic is forums famous and the dwelling was known as the Goddamed Shithole

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I live in a big house and I'm trying to buy a bigger one but my gf won't get on board because she's cheap as gently caress.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Heh, I live in a house, heh.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

scrubs season six posted:

I live in a big house and I'm trying to buy a bigger one but my gf won't get on board because she's cheap as gently caress.

ABF

(always be flipping)

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Psychotic Weasel posted:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Flesh Forge posted:

Heres my bathroom

hahahahahahahaha

where's the blood tho

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

thank you, that is All Right :thumbsup:

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i also live in a house op

many goons are now olds that own homes and have families

not all goons are sad lonely idiots

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Countdown til someone posts that Gamecube one

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
im too scared to post photos of my current apartment, but here's a photo from where i was living like three years agoo

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

welcome 2 Clown Town posted:

not all goons are sad lonely idiots

speak for yourself!!!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm an idiot but not sad and lonely. Well I am sad. Not lonely at least

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

That was Three Olives that did the apartment posts OP. Dare posted cool pics like himself taking a poo poo in a womens restroom

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Carmant posted:

That was Three Olives that did the apartment posts OP. Dare posted cool pics like himself taking a poo poo in a womens restroom

no woot fatigue is cool too and has a very nice house and many bmws and a garage raccoon

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Kuato posted:

I'm an idiot but not sad and lonely. Well I am sad. Not lonely at least

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

welcome 2 Clown Town posted:

no woot fatigue is cool too and has a very nice house and many bmws and a garage raccoon

I have two garage raccoons

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
My battlestation:

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.

Yes this is it - or similar to something I remember anyway.

Depressing as hell either way because who the hell would live in conditions like this willingly?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Psychotic Weasel posted:

Yes this is it - or similar to something I remember anyway.

Depressing as hell either way because who the hell would live in conditions like this willingly?

goons

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Pick posted:

im too scared to post photos of my current apartment, but here's a photo from where i was living like three years agoo

I'm the dog skeleton

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
well op

dare sucks and he's looney tunes

• Locked thread