Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tricky D posted:

Watchin' Die Hard in our new apartment.

EDIT:

Other side of the living room.

poo poo id been wonderin where my garage sale ran off to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

keeps the dust off them for better sound.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Thank you for sharing Tricky D, you're taking all the poo poo that people had been saving up for the first poor sap that posted his normal but generic apartment/house.

I like the Beauty and the Beach glass. (not really, but I like that it exists)

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

At my last place I had this home office & guest bed area. Dang, it had such high ceilings! :comeback:

Where did you get that Mucha print?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

OctoberBlues posted:

Thank you for sharing Tricky D, you're taking all the poo poo that people had been saving up for the first poor sap that posted his normal but generic apartment/house.

I like the Beauty and the Beach glass. (not really, but I like that it exists)

Someone had to do it and, besides, I already know that poo poo is lame.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im at work imagine a trailer filled with beer cans and ciggy butts

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mre
College Slice

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

Coober Pedy or the basement of a mcmansion in a third-ring suburb?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
posting battle-station

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mre
College Slice

college lyfe

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

myDad posted:

college lyfe

I don't normally ascribe to backhides, but I guess any gnus is good gnus :iamafag:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mre
College Slice
Are you still accepting dick pics?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
for gharial donations

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
cocks for crocs

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Who was the guy with the AR-15 mounted on the wall last thread?

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Too lazy to do the office, guest bedroom, and master bedroom right now

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nice way to just leave that mostly empty big gulp out on the counter you slob!!

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

myDad posted:

college lyfe

wed prob be friends irl

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
tbh myDad your apt looks a lot like mine

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mre
College Slice
I love animals. Send your boobs to mydad.somethingawful@gmail.com & I'll donate $1 to the charity of your choice

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

myDad posted:

I love animals. Send your boobs to mydad.somethingawful@gmail.com & I'll donate $1 to the charity of your choice

See this is a real philanthropist

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm going to create dozens of fake emails and send this joker pictures of various boobs. Sucker

Creative Bicycle
Apr 19, 2001

I have a hole!
Bonus garland that hasn't come down because I like the color in the room.

Creative Bicycle fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Jan 31, 2017

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Flesh Forge posted:

Heres my bathroom

sweet pad :hf:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

My apartment is a hilarious mixture of my ideal living space and my girlfriend's ideal living space. You can tell where in the living room we both spend the most time. One side is completely neat and clean (me), the opposite side is full of poo poo everywhere. I would post pics but I'm sure my gf has all kinds of loving personal information just hanging out on the floor or whatever.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mre
College Slice
Who cares

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I would hope that no one does

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

OctoberBlues posted:

My apartment is a hilarious mixture of my ideal living space and my girlfriend's ideal living space. You can tell where in the living room we both spend the most time. One side is completely neat and clean (me), the opposite side is full of poo poo everywhere. I would post pics but I'm sure my gf has all kinds of loving personal information just hanging out on the floor or whatever.

Sounds like you two have a wacky relationship for sure! but hell, if you lovebirds can't make it... who can

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Psycho Society posted:

Sounds like you two have a wacky relationship for sure! but hell, if you lovebirds can't make it... who can

lol, you're right, that was a bad post. As an apology please accept this goon home:

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015
wipe your loving lenses

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Actually, all goon posts are treasures, and I enjoy reading about them, if everyone could continue to just "be yourself" that would be cool with me

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mre
College Slice

Psycho Society posted:

Actually, all goon posts are treasures, and I enjoy reading about them, if everyone could continue to just "be yourself" that would be cool with me

All these North African French-Muslim girls keep adding me on Facebook

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I live in a house. My mom's house.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

myDad posted:

All these North African French-Muslim girls keep adding me on Facebook

Learning about people from other places can be very interesting, sounds like you are a lucky dog

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
My house.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
^^^Can we get an interior???

Heath posted:

Where did you get that Mucha print?

I do believe it was AllPosters.com for that one. It's hard to find some color schemes for certain Mucha prints but if I recall they have quite a few good options.

Flutieflakes017
Feb 16, 2012

only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain

OctoberBlues posted:

Same, but hilarious mix of "thirty-year-old law student" and "thirty-year-old consultant who travels Monday through Thursday." That's right, it's 90% her furniture. Oh, on a similar note, she gets the long end of the sofa and I occupy the chaise section of the sofa. She calls it my "command center" when I put on my headset and play halo.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

welcome 2 Clown Town posted:

i also live in a house op

many goons are now olds that own homes and have families

not all goons are sad lonely idiots

Some of us live in areas where Chinese investors bought everything and now entry level houses cost $1.7 million. :(

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
what do these photos tell you about my apartment?

1) im addicted to crane catcher
2) i have no taste
3) i dont mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KawaiiAtomicBombs
Apr 15, 2016

~Ka-Boom~

The White Dragon posted:

what do these photos tell you about my apartment?

1) im addicted to crane catcher
2) i have no taste
3) i dont mind

You have a youtube channel with 28 subscribers that advocates for furry rights and has anime reviews

• Locked thread