Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

also how do you deal with that annoying rear end green clock while watching tv. gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Blue Raider posted:

also how do you deal with that annoying rear end green clock while watching tv. gently caress

As a loving lazy rear end bachelor I can answer this.

Because when you are laying down, in that chair, you don't see it. You still want it across the room, so you drag your lazy, hungover, fat loving bachelor rear end out of said bed, to turn it off, before lumbering into work, still half loving drunk.

VendaGoat fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Feb 2, 2017

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Blue Raider posted:

I almost always have a light on when I'm watching TV so it doesn't really make a glare, and it's not in my line of sight.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
like i said - littleton. a mall in the suburbs isn't a city

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Office:

Master Bedroom:

Master Bathroom:

All that's left is the second bedroom and guest bathroom

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

there was a time i spent 5 days per month in my apartment as well.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hello, other bachelor.

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

My terrible apartment:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

obligatory "gently caress Kentucky"

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

McPhearson posted:

My terrible apartment:

nice stool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The way people in this thread approach frames is the decor equivalent of several war crimes

• Locked thread