Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
ood thing

like especially if you served because this poo poo is just bananas and against everything the USA is about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Jews are bad but Nazi's is worse.

hth

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
what

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i mean yeah but it seems like the opposite is happening idk

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
no i dont mean that jews are bad I just what the gently caress

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Jews is bad too.

Trust me.

I'm a life long kike.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
lol my right wing facebook friends love this travel ban

nobody cares about why or all your pussy words about how it's actually a muslim ban when it's really just a ban on people from some countries where like everybody's muslim

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

So far, the hardcore trumpers in my unit have responded with "But Obama did it in 2011" - even though he really didn't. Or they straight up admit that this is a Muslim ban and they're happy about it.

I'm heartened by some of my guys, though. A few of my coworkers who voted Trump and enthusiastically supported him have sloooowly started to realize how batshit nuts these EOs are. Doesn't hurt that a couple of them are retiring from the AF and had GS jobs lined up. Sucks to be them, they got what they voted for.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
HCT I was serious if Literally Shaking goes so will I my wife will want at least one person we both know on the trip. I can't sell cross country with internet strangers. But if spongebob (Literally Shaking) goes its all good. She knows him well.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
dude you're literally high on acid for the first time no offense but it kind of makes me feel discouraged about your sincerity atm and all

I feel bad about closing it already and I'll think about it overnight but come down off your high a bit first and still feel if you feel the same way.

I'll reopen it for a response fine and I'm going to go pass out watching star trek or something in the meantime probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
K

• Locked thread