Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
In other news guess who is currently on a CPX where a radio got lost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Update this was a training scenario in anticipation of when someone for sure loses a radio for real

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
holy loving poo poo that is top 10 dumbest poo poo i've heard from the military in awhile

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
JFC that sounds goddamned retarded as corky on the facts of life goddamn

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
We're out of Gatorade.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Dang it it's the garrison CSM again, someone told him it's what plants crave.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
THEY CLOSED POPEYE'S, WHAT THE gently caress

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

gently caress. Did I miss midnight chow again?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Miloshe posted:

Shim, did you roll through Camp Vance' chow hall? Every time I had to head to Bagram I'd sneak out Lunchables to bring back to our firebase. 04-09.

Ya know, that's one of those things I never really thought about. It just didn't occur to me that Camp Vance had a chow hall.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

maffew buildings posted:

Update this was a training scenario in anticipation of when someone for sure loses a radio for real

Just got a mass email from the command post that a radio turned up missing during the exercise.

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST
PIZZZZAAAAA MAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!! [50 barracks doors slam and open, followed by the sound of boots rushing over tile / concrete to get overpriced sandwiches & pizza from the delivery guy that makes a circuit twice nightly]

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
ALCON,

Aircraft Tugs are no longer allowed to be parked at the DFAC parking lot. Do not use Aircraft Wash or Aircraft Tugs to go to chow.

Also the fucker who keeps driving to chow in the Aircraft Lavatory truck and parking it right next to the door upwind can go to hell.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Feb 1, 2017

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Godholio posted:

Just got a mass email from the command post that a radio turned up missing during the exercise.

Ok, no reason to panic, we recalled all personnel who just got off 16 hour watches from the 8 hour down time for a roll call for a class next week, we'll just have them help sweep the area before they go back on. And since they're there they can participate in the radio accountability spot training.

Let's assign someone to the mess tent to make sure they aren't trying to draw rations outside the allotted hours, we aren't responsible for them planning getting their own chow. Wait, most of these guys live in the barracks and we are? Just close the mess tent until further notice then don't want them trying to skate out of their responsibilities for a chow break.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

They closed down the awesome breakfast-only DFAC right next to the barracks because the main DFAC for the BDE didn't get enough traffic and funding.

They still haven't figured out that nobody eats there because it's awful. :(

gently caress, alright, get in the car. We're going to that MI one again.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The DFAC in salerno did some kind of chicken curry every tuesday or something like that, I loved that poo poo so much I'd get two to-go boxes after eating a big plate of it. No one else liked it, so gently caress them, more for me.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

DFAC? Never heard of it.

*goes off post, into checkpoint with actual armed guards and razor wire, shows badge, goes to eat at Secret Squirrel Sodexo Cafe*

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Man our mess hall got shut down by senior enlisted all the loving time. I even tried to get off the meal card so I could spend 300$ on groceries but that was only available to those not living in the barracks.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
(Quietly, off in the distance)

AYE SENIOR LANCE CORPORAL

AYE SENIOR LANCE CORPORAL

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

hey lance corporal, what direction is YUT supposed to be

*laughs, goes to blend in with nearby generic couch due to ACU camouflage*

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Rumor has it that KP never showed up for KP last night. You let your team down, and your team noticed.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
gently caress you pogue I'm an ice cold combat arms killer! I ain't got time for KP!

*goes back to painting rocks and scrubbing toilets*

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Chow is p. Good

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Say hello to post-apocalyptic fun!
Grimey Drawer
Best DFAC I ever ate at was the one on Soto Cano Air Base in Honduras. All local nationals. I put on 15-20lbs from having refried beans, fried plantains, and rice with huevos rancheros for every breakfast.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

thetechnoloser posted:

Best DFAC I ever ate at was the one on Soto Cano Air Base in Honduras. All local nationals. I put on 15-20lbs from having refried beans, fried plantains, and rice with huevos rancheros for every breakfast.

That doesn't sound like all that hefty of a meal.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Can I get seconds

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Can I get seconds

Double rations for everyone!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Sweet, a double helping of salmonella!

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Yeah yeah but is there a Tim Hortons station inside your precious DFAC

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
y'all can only I have warm water I'm taking the soda, gatorade, and ice machines down because gently caress you thats why

in fact this poo poo is just serving butter noodles and undercooked rice from here on out

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
also all new posts must include a picture of your pt belt so that I know you're dressed in accordance with DFAC policies all violators will be reported to the CSM because I'm a huge baby who reports stuff

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Feb 2, 2017

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
gently caress that I'm a civvie. Also, where's your replacement at?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
I'm a dod civilian now and as such I'll just pay my three whatever and eat, complaining loudly the whole time how everything was always poo poo, especially when the sgm gave me chitlings my first Thanksgiving in the army.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
CSM will probably tell me to gently caress off and this will backfire on me BUT I DONT CARE

Pesticide20 posted:

gently caress that I'm a civvie. Also, where's your replacement at?

I'm still waiting to be relieved

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Feb 2, 2017

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Is the outside seating area a no salute zone?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

CSM will probably tell me to gently caress off and this will backfire on me BUT I DONT CARE

I'm still waiting to be relieved

CSM can suck my civilian dick. He's already taking my tax money, so I might as well get something out of it.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

gently caress you, ain't wearing no PT belt. I have a beard to keep me safe.

I think joat mon is on a detail right now, so you might wanna get comfortable, dude.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Somebody tell Joat Man to report for duty today or he's getting chain-probated for a month.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
he's on probation for another 13 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LAME. He better be here tomorrow.

• Locked thread