Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

EVERY MORNING I OPEN PALM SLAM MY TAPE OF WHY EBB IS A BITCH INTO THE PLAYER. THEN I START DOING THE HAKA. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. CHANTING AND POUNDING MY CHEST BEFORE A DAY OF PROTESTING INJUSTICE. NOT MANY PEOPLE CAN SAY THEY FIGHT THE POWER ON AN INTERNET FORUM. I CAN SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUT LOUD EVERY DAY TO PEOPLE AND ASK THEM TO HOLD SIGNS SO I CAN TAKE PHOTOS TO POST TO THIS THREAD. ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE AROUND NZ CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND I'VE LEARNED ALL THE WORDS AND I'VE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY HOUSE LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING IT ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Ka mate Ka mate
It is death It is death

Ka ora Ka ora
It is life It is life
Ka mate Ka mate
It is death It is death

Ka ora Ka ora
It is life It is life

Tenei Te Tangata Puhuruhuru
This is the hairy man

Nana i tiki mai whakawhiti te ra
Who caused the sun to shine again for me

Upane Upane
Up the ladder Up the ladder

Upane Kaupane
Up to the top

Whiti te ra
The sun shines!

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Two Finger posted:

Ka mate Ka mate
It is death It is death

Ka ora Ka ora
It is life It is life
Ka mate Ka mate
It is death It is death

Ka ora Ka ora
It is life It is life

This is the hairy man

Upane Upane

Upane Kaupane
Up to the top

Whiti te ra
The sun shines!

I'm sorry Two Finger, but some of the other diners are uncomfortable with your demonstration. I'm gonna have to ask you to keep it to yourself.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
a lot of goons getting defensive in the /incel thread lol, of course, including Jeffrey of Yospos

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Two Finger posted:

Ka mate Ka mate
It is death It is death

Ka ora Ka ora
It is life It is life
Ka mate Ka mate
It is death It is death

Ka ora Ka ora
It is life It is life

This is the hairy man

Upane Upane

Upane Kaupane
Up to the top

Whiti te ra
The sun shines!

That's a weirdly literal translation, where'd you get that from?

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Mike-o posted:

I. SITUATION
A. ENEMY FORCES -
ENEMY IS COMPOSED OF ALL WHO WOULD OPPOSE SS-18 SATAN HAIL HIS NAME, THY RADIATION AND HEAT SHALL COME WITH THY PASSING, ALSO ANY ANIME TOUCHERS SHALL BE EXPLICITLY TARGETED (HAIL)

B. FRIENDLY FORCES -
ALL WHO PRAISE HIS NAME (HAIL) SHALL RECEIVE HIS BLESSING OF SEEING HIS GLORY CLEANSE THIS EARTH, FOLLOWED BY A QUICK DEATH. BLESSED IS HIS PROPHET CURTIS LEMAY

C. ATTACHMENTS/DETACHMENTS -
HIS MULTIPLE INDEPENDENTLY TARGETABLE REENTRY VEHICLES OF BURNING RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL DETACH FROM HIS ROCKET BOOSTER ON A SUBORBITAL TRAJECTORY AND RELEASE THE FURY OF A THOUSANDS SUNS UPON HIS ENEMIES THE HUMAN RACE (HAIL)

D. CIVIL/TERRAIN CONSIDERATIONS -
ALL SINNERS ABOVE GROUND SHALL BE OBLITERATED, ANY SINNERS UNDERGROUND SHALL BE HIT WITH TACTICAL NUKES

II. MISSION
HAIL SS-18 SATAN HIS MISSION IS TO CLEANSE THIS EARTH WITH HIS PASSING, LEAVING THE EARTH FOR SOME OTHER SPECIES TO HAVE A BETTER GO AT IT, HAIL & AMEN

III. EXECUTION
THE RED BUTTON SHALL BE PRESSED AND ALL SHALL COWER IN FEAR AT HIS HEAT, LIGHT, AND RADIATION

IV. ADMINISTRATION/LOGISTICS (SUSTAINMENT)
THERE IS NOTHING TO ADMINISTER WHEN ALL IS ASH

V. COMMAND/SIGNAL (COMMAND AND CONTROL)
A. SIGNAL -
THE ONLY SIGNAL WILL BE A BRIGHT FLASH, BRIGHTER THAN A THOUSAND SUNS. DUCKING AND COVERING WILL NOT HELP YOU.
B. COMMAND
THE ONLY COMMAND WILL BE WHEN THE ORANGE ONE COMMANDS HIS MINIONS TO RELEASE OUR SAVIOR TO PASS OVER THIS EARTH

ALL HAIL SS-18 SATAN MAY HIS PASSING CLEANSE THE WORLD AND ALL HAIL HIS AGENT HERE ON EARTH PRESIDENT PUTIN

BY THE ALLFATHER PUTIN THE MOST GLORIOUS SON SS-18 SATAN AND BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF DESTRUCTION LET THE EARTH BE BATHED IN ETERNAL LIGHT LET CHAOS RULE LET THE GLORIOUS NEW SUNS ARISE AND LET US WATCH THE END OF ALL THINGS IN 4K IN OPPENHEIMER'S NAME AMEN

Quoting for the new page.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
post good covers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENvklZrgMF4

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9TWwXyd050

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:siren:ATTENTION ATTENTION A NEW DIRECTIVE HAS BEEN POSTED:siren:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mike-o posted:

I. SITUATION
A. ENEMY FORCES -
ENEMY IS COMPOSED OF ALL WHO WOULD OPPOSE SS-18 SATAN HAIL HIS NAME, THY RADIATION AND HEAT SHALL COME WITH THY PASSING, ALSO ANY ANIME TOUCHERS SHALL BE EXPLICITLY TARGETED (HAIL)

B. FRIENDLY FORCES -
ALL WHO PRAISE HIS NAME (HAIL) SHALL RECEIVE HIS BLESSING OF SEEING HIS GLORY CLEANSE THIS EARTH, FOLLOWED BY A QUICK DEATH. BLESSED IS HIS PROPHET CURTIS LEMAY

HIS MULTIPLE INDEPENDENTLY TARGETABLE REENTRY VEHICLES OF BURNING RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL DETACH FROM HIS ROCKET BOOSTER ON A SUBORBITAL TRAJECTORY AND RELEASE THE FURY OF A THOUSANDS SUNS UPON HIS ENEMIES THE HUMAN RACE (HAIL)

ALL SINNERS ABOVE GROUND SHALL BE OBLITERATED, ANY SINNERS UNDERGROUND SHALL BE HIT WITH TACTICAL NUKES

II. MISSION
HAIL SS-18 SATAN HIS MISSION IS TO CLEANSE THIS EARTH WITH HIS PASSING, LEAVING THE EARTH FOR SOME OTHER SPECIES TO HAVE A BETTER GO AT IT, HAIL & AMEN

III. EXECUTION
THE RED BUTTON SHALL BE PRESSED AND ALL SHALL COWER IN FEAR AT HIS HEAT, LIGHT, AND RADIATION

A. SIGNAL -
THE ONLY SIGNAL WILL BE A BRIGHT FLASH, BRIGHTER THAN A THOUSAND SUNS. DUCKING AND COVERING WILL NOT HELP YOU.
B. COMMAND
THE ONLY COMMAND WILL BE WHEN THE ORANGE ONE COMMANDS HIS MINIONS TO RELEASE OUR SAVIOR TO PASS OVER THIS EARTH

ALL HAIL SS-18 SATAN MAY HIS PASSING CLEANSE THE WORLD AND ALL HAIL HIS AGENT HERE ON EARTH PRESIDENT PUTIN

BY THE ALLFATHER PUTIN THE MOST GLORIOUS SON SS-18 SATAN AND BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF DESTRUCTION LET THE EARTH BE BATHED IN ETERNAL LIGHT LET CHAOS RULE LET THE GLORIOUS NEW SUNS ARISE AND LET US WATCH THE END OF ALL THINGS IN 4K IN OPPENHEIMER'S NAME AMEN

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Someone needs that glorious nuke angel as an av

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
https://youtu.be/qXxkFd3lHaM

An old favorite

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Well, my probation is over, let's check the foru....

:stare:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

fuckin lmbo at the groom looking scared shitless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUbx-AcDgXo

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

hey ebb i found some instructions on how to do the haka

form up behind me and follow my lead

go into a pose like you're about to deadlift so legs bent

bend as far down as you can

suck my dick from the back

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

for the new page

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

oh and here's a haiku for you

american football
for bitches like EBB
rugby forever

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

quintuple post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBZINtS0ec

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Two Finger posted:

hey ebb i found some instructions on how to do the haka

form up behind me and follow my lead

go into a pose like you're about to deadlift so legs bent

bend as far down as you can

suck my dick from the back
:supaburn:

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

thetechnoloser posted:

I got sent there to do a radio show on AFN for a year and it was the best year I've done so far out of 10. Best kept secret in the Army. You AF or were you in ARFOR?

JTF Bravo with the 10th Mountain in 93. We would rotate platoons out to Tiger island (small outpost on top of inactive volcano in the gulf which got closed down at the end of our rotation) and one other site that I've forgotten the name of. I miss the restaurant run by locals the was right inside the main gate. Still haven't had refried beans that have been as good as what they served there.

Back then all the fools when to Comayagua to hit up the brothels. I spent most of the time I had off in Tegucigalpa and was able to live like a king on my pay during the weekends. Once you get over the guards at the Burger King having shotguns you can have a great time. Locals were always awesome and partied with embassy staff and half the reason I live in Australia now is the Aussie friends I made there.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
IN A LOUD, CLEAR VOICE, SLIGHTLY CRACKING WITH EMOTION AND RELIGIOUS FERVOR,

Mike-o posted:

I. SITUATION
A. ENEMY FORCES -

B. FRIENDLY FORCES -

II. MISSION

III. EXECUTION

A. SIGNAL -
B. COMMAND

This is beautiful. I'm going to tape it to the walk-in fridge.

The Breakfast Specials are:
Bacon, extra crispy, and

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://s1.webmshare.com/jQ1RL.webm

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That's a pretty convoluted way to get your home boy to play with your junk.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Two Finger posted:

oh and here's a haiku for you

'murican football
for bitches like EBB
rugby forever

"american" is four syllables.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Two Finger posted:

its super weird when white people do hakas

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I wonder if I can get Two Finger up to a two page rap sheet this month. It wouldn't be possible if he were the tiniest bit less salty.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I wonder if I can get Two Finger up to a two page rap sheet this month. It wouldn't be possible if he were the tiniest bit less salty.

I don't get the gimmick he's going with right now, so I guess keep probating

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Pesticide20 posted:

Serious talk all of this is in good fun but if his gimmick means I need to keep probating my friend all month long it's not very fun anymore. Also joke is pretty dead now.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Two Finger posted:

So when is the haka introduced to you all? Childhood?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

March is gonna be fun.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I move to make a motion that Joat Mon be relieved of KP it's been a long time for him.

Also Mike-o won I guess is my judgement

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nominating Two Finger with the caveat that I won't probate him in this thread.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
They have to volunteer willingly.

Maybe joat mon should've been trying to find his replacement instead of handing out bibles

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
But now we all now how worthless KP really is, son there's no point to be the next guy asking for it.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nose goes.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Mike-o posted:

I. SITUATION
A. ENEMY FORCES -

B. FRIENDLY FORCES -

II. MISSION

III. EXECUTION

A. SIGNAL -
B. COMMAND

this should be in the OP forever

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Pesticide20 posted:

it's more that i was babysitting a yacht for the weekend and couldn't leave so it gave me something to do :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

also katy perry showing her support for the true ik

• Locked thread