Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Zeris posted:

I think I'll leave this unstuck and let the designated KP keep it afloat.

On a totally unrelated note, I need a volunteer for something.

Really?!? You would think that everyone in this forum would know by now not to volunteer...

And before you voluntell me, my disability rating says I can't do it. Whatever it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I don't give a gently caress if he's on leave I said EVERY BODY LODDIE DODDIE AT FORMATION

leave is no excuse to avoid punishment, group punishment, FTXs what have you

what part of LODDIE DODDIE didn't you understand soldier

But... He is in NTC... How is he supposed to get back here by 1800? (I heard we are getting released at the 1800 formation, after the in ranks inspection, safety brief, health and welfare inspection, and awards)

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

I want you and your first line in my office with a 4856 ready

My first line is being detained by the MPs and the PLT SGT is locked in the the supply room yelling "TOO EASY". Besides, you yelled at me that last time they made me write my own 4856. And my profile says that I have to be released to go screw my wife so she can squeeze out a little tax deduction.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

YOU know private its time you put your big boy pants on and remember that you're a Soldier 24/7 remember your army values I hope you're studied up because you have a Soldier of the month board tomorrow, I'll give you the MOI at around COB or maybe later hope your ASUs are ready

Roger that, I just have to pick them up from the girlfriends house when she gets off of work at 0300.

• Locked thread