Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

https://youtu.be/HMUDVMiITOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

orange juche posted:

I want to figure out what his rating is so I can mock him properly, unfortunately the picture was taken with a potato.

Who the gently caress wears their dress whites to a bar?

At least we can mock his concentration-camp haircut, because LMAO my hair was never cut that short since boot camp.

E: found it. Dude's a Sonar Tech, so double nerd and possible whale voyeur.

the headphones mean he's a boss DJ with a really far out costume

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

MGS Skateboarding was rad as gently caress and it's just too bad Konami didn't port the skating minigame engine to PS3 for the HD remasters.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

J. Geils was found dead in his home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqDjMZKf-wg

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

youtube delenda est

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

mlmp08 posted:

In the cold and deadened world of the Internet, I cannot even react and must watch others react in order to remind myself of what humanity looks like.

Reaction videos kind of make sense for little kids if you've ever watched live action Disney Channel shows. The whole point is the child/teen actors massively over-reacting and emoting like "gadzooks!" to everything all the time ad nauseum.

Surprise goatse reaction videos are still fun to see.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

apparently reddit shut down the incel forums lol

incels are used to getting shut down pretty often

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

:females:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Rad Lieutenant posted:

lol hope you don't mind gettin your car keyed

That's really the only downside.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

tastefully arranged labia posted:

gently caress some dudes. Hire moving.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

45. It's based on a book, which is in and of itself hysterical and poignant

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00V3MY10E/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

It's a good read. Translation flows and there are some notes in the end to help with references that don't resonate pursued of Germany.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

MA-Horus posted:

Only do this if you want to ride shiny and chrome into valhalla while picking the invisible bugs on your skin.

He's about to become homeless in Seattle so yeah don't do this.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

FastestGunAlive posted:

Naw the person who was running Wendy's killer tweet game recently. She left the job and revealed her identity and the internet lost its mind cause she's cute.

Amy R. Brown.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

It's​ so rare to see the full set like that.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Naked Bear posted:

Yep, hence the peanut butter first. I need to know where he / they are and where they're moving through so I can fix those areas. If he gets whacked outright then I only know he's been in the spot where he got whacked.

Look for the poo, they leave those brown rice looking turds everywhere.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Naked Bear posted:

Why is there a dead bird in my basement?

it was a bird wizard shapeshifted to a mouse?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Here's an AI thread where cursedshitbox converts a bus to live in and does so for several months.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

"I hear he sleeps with the fishes"

the codfather

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Fictional thing from a couple of months ago, skip to the last ten minutes for when it gets good.

https://youtu.be/2VZ3LGfSMhA

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

orange juche posted:

This was posted in ce like a week ago

Sorry for the duplicate. For what it's worth, it's set today so you can scare someone who doesn't know their time zones.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

The saddest meal I've had at a dfac was "pizza" that was a pita with ketchup, bologna, and Kraft singles on it. When the supervisor let them cook local it got way better instantly.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Valid point, and yeah, they're most likely natives. Small chance they're central or south american, but what the gently caress would they be doing in the Black Hills?

"Checking out some huge rear end stone faces" is just about the only answer for "why is this person in the Black Hills?"

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Smiling Jack posted:

the gently caress is the imp zone

Video games fyad lite, because apparently we forgot that it used to be called Your Console Sucks and it was closed for a reason.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Smiling Jack posted:

tf this all about, I see it referenced from time to time. Someone sum it up.

Leperflesh posted:

2016: 
- Sims found a dump truck! In Near...Nebraska? 
DJDanno volunteered a spot on his property to have the truck towed to, because it's not running and Sims doesn't want to have it trailered all the way to his place in Florida 
snip 
- Sims found a van and drove it there! 
- Sims and I think DJDanno worked on engine swap, but could not complete the job before Sims had to go back to Florida 
paste-14 Inch Dick! drives a jeep out to Nebraska on his own, intending to get the Trukk running and drive it Florida in time for Xmas 
- ...van motor fits in the truck? Van is home now? 
- Dick's jeep is on fire? 
-the truck starts! But still needs brakes, exhaust, etc. to be driveable 
-gets too cold, Dick goes west for the winter! 

-Dick is ready! 
-Things happen! 
-Greyhoundpocalypse! 
-many events happen to get Dick to the truck! 
-did the greyhound package get anywhere? Yes, it finally caught up to Dick, after being dropped off at the bus stop they insisted it could not be delivered to, and then FedExed from there halfway around the country in order to get delivered like 50 miles away 
-how did we get a popup trailer? An amazing donation to the cause by Tremek from I think Denver? who drove down to NE, bought a trailer camper, got it working, new tires on it, picked up Dick, and delivered it all to the field in Nebraska, along with supplies, on his own dime 
-lots of paypals and tools and sleeping bags and a god drat water heater 
- and a doggo 

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

She is a pretty lady talking about space!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

man enjoys life after losing 3 foot long penis

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Anyone else having loading problems with the awful app? I'm phoneposting through chrome and it sucks balls.

A bunch of people in the thread are reporting problems with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

This seems relevant to your interests.

• Locked thread