Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Ugh some chucklefuck left his 3 day bag unattended in the DFAC and someone's called the K-9 unit to sniff for bombs. Unfortunately there's been some recent Budget cuts to the MWD program so you'll be dealing mostly with raw recruits.

Might be good to keep the dogges around for a while, better safe than sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Incels are funny because literally every organism in their direct ancestry has managed to gently caress AT LEAST ONCE. Countless generations of people, and monkeys before them, and tree possums, and slime molds before that. They all managed to bump uglies enough to reproduce and create offspring. But the buck stops with Friendzone Freddy. It's pretty funny.

----
Unrelated to losers, the Kindle store had all the Conan the Barbarian stories for free a while back (they still might). My experience with other books written in the same time period (mainly Lovecraft) was spotty, but drat the Conan stories are pretty kick rear end so far.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Goddamn that last one

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

gonna put this sick Baroness album cover on the side of my van

I like Baroness but these chicks looks like they all have FAS

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

You got good taste in music, bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI7H4gfrzPo

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

I will volunteer for KP duty because I don't really post anywhere else in GiP also I kinda suck

Hope you fuckers are psyched for lots and lots of dry-rear end baked chicken! We'll have stale french fries on weekends too.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

MurderBot posted:

Does this DFAC have club soda because I like bubbles in my water but aspartame causes my autism to act up.

No but I can give you one of those lovely little brown straws and you can blow your own bubbles big boss.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

i'm waiting for a RE7 price drop. I hear its good but it sounds more serious than I think I'd like. I'm a weirdo who liked elbow smashing fuckers in 6, poo poo made me laugh

I know 7 is supposed to be really good, but it's also first person. I'll be really disappointed if I can't suplex dudes (probably can't).

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Also the water coming out of the faucet at the dishwashing station is really drat hot. Like maybe illegal working conditions hot

Could someone be a bro and submit an ICE comment about that

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

hey two finger you notice any bright flashes off light off in the west?

*converts to Fahrenheit*

Chris Almighty, it not only looks like the Eye of Sauron, it probably feels like it.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

orange juche posted:

I have a question, does this DFAC boast about a 5 star rating like the chow hall on base in Japan did?

Go on Yelp or Google maps to find the truth. Although, it may be better to stay ignorant...

I just PCS'd, when I was trying to find my way back to my new duty station my phone died and I was in the middle of nowhere.

I was idling in a gas station parking lot when, like a guiding angel, I saw a bright yellow Jeep with a bunch of decals pull in. Molon Labe, the Punisher skull, the loving Juggalo axe guy. There was no doubt in my mind who I needed to follow to get back.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Jesus a Chuck Tingle live appearance? I'm not sure I'm ready. I'm not sure I want to know what he looks like because I'm not sure it can compete with the vision in my mind.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Pesticide20 posted:

I'm waiting to get into the DFAC and eat but there's no KP working the register. Half the lights are on, but I smell food. I honestly can't tell if this place is open or closed at the moment. I'd eat somewhere else but I'm forced to pay $300 a month for this poo poo.

I work the midnight chow shift you fat son of a bitch

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

And the KP guy doesn't work the register that's the purview of the hefty Filipina dependant who's always in a bad mood. She wields more power than the installation commander in these parts.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

A friend of mine was doing RAP and told me that he drove potential recruits on base for tours. Apparently this includes the DFAC. I thought they were trying to recruit dudes not scare them away.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECa8Py3pjow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Bi38M_ZTI

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

You just know the royals like to go slumming from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCuMWrfXG4E

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Mustang posted:

Apparently hot chow is cheaper than MREs so they try to get us hot chow as much as they can. But that's just here on Lewis.

I'd imagine it's quite a bit cheaper to send a few cauldrons of hot ham water rather than actual food.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

What the gently caress is happening in this forum I just come here for the titties and the doggies

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

strip the royalty of everything they own and throw them out into alleyways and canals

The one dude who flies the helicopter gets to keep his helicopter though

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

At this point, I've noticed you look like a weirdo if you're not on your phone all the drat time in public. I hate it.

I was waiting for a bus somewhere and was just thinking and some guy was like "Need something bro?" because I was looking vaguely in his direction with my eye completely unfocused. Sorry numbnuts I forgot my glowy rectangle at home I didn't mean to look near you!

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

If anyone thinks doing coke is a good idea remember that TCC exists as a lesson to us all

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Pesticide20 posted:

Respectfully requesting we change the name of this thread in tribute to Bill Paxton

RIP Bill Paxton, I think about him every single time I have to go to an all call or any similar situation in which questions are fielded to the unwilling and apathetic masses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGdc6APHfEw

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

The Thing sequel lookin hosed up

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Nah I wish though.

I hope if they do one it has a gnarly sex scene, there's just so much horror you can make with that.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Can we talk for a minute about Captain D's, which is somehow a less classy Long John Silver's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

So if I'm walking my dog in my neighborhood and he's gotta drop a fat turd in someone's yard right near the sidewalk, it's cool unless I don't pick that poo poo up right? Because I always clean up after my dog and it's not like I can tell him which grass is cool to dump on and which isn't. One of my neighbors came out right as I was bagging and tagging and proceeded to give me some serious stink eye. Have I violated some obscure suburban taboo?

• Locked thread