Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
gently caress this poo poo they just opened a Popeyes in the gas station near the gate

*Places hands firmly in pockets*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I'm not sure which is worse, being dead or having the letters CSM infront of my name

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Being on KP don't make you the Chow Hall manager, JM. Now stop makin up weird rear end rules and start making some goddamed fried rice under the guidance of the super Korean GS-7 supervising

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I dunno wtf is going on in here but my drunk thread is closed 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yer a wizard MP, Harry Beanie!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Rad Lieutenant posted:

that sounds awful

I have no doubt that it is. But somebody needs to break up the Jr Enlisted Orgy turned drunken gang fight going on in the barracks

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

Yo syllable-counting rain man sperg, you can't report me and you can't report the CSM to whom the DFAC is dedicated.

Homeboy tried to hate on my free style haiku

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

A much better alternative to the book of mormon or the koran imo

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

Shut up about wrestling nobody likes it and I'm gonna make you talk about it in the dungeon of shame

.. The AF thread?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Timothy Olyphant is going to be the glue of Netflix's Santa Clarita Diet, because Drew Barrymore is garbage.

Goddamn zombie shows.

Honestly she's actually OK in the show, though Olyphant is the reason why because they actually have good chemistry. The girl playing their daughter is actually really believable too and the Waitress shows up and she is always good as well. My SO and I binged it lastnight and we both really liked it

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Godholio posted:

Food poisoning from the mac n cheese.

The clap, from Mac's "cheese"

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I'm still partial to the absolutely terrible cover of in the air tonight from the video I first posted. It's also like a neo-noir introspective 80s movie.

Also

https://twitter.com/eminemobama/status/835090034424446977

The voice sounds a lot like Justin Roland, the voice of Ricky and Morty

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

SwampDonkey posted:

You sound fun.

Nah, someone doing weird poo poo/drugs in your home that you don't know is reason for alarm. Nit like homeboy shoved a gun in her face and made a citizen's arrest

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

capt speirs was a loving badass in BoB

Speirs was practically a 40K Commissar

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

Gross, she can't close her mouth and she's a midget

I thought she was taller, her cameo in It's Always Sunny made her look tall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkYh2dvoeN8

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr. Nice! posted:

Marge McPoyle is actually a hottie:

She ain't ugly but her beauty really requires you to be looking at certain angles, one of which is most assuredly not "Straight on"

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Godholio posted:

This doesn't explain a goddamned thing.

Reverse searching it shows it was him using it to try and get a16 year old girl to come over and gently caress him

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Man, Amazon prime keeps getting shittier and shittier. This has been my 4th pre-order to show up 2 days late because they shipped it late and from the other side of the country. Plus I have a 100 down 40 up connection and half the time I have to wait 20 minutes for a movie to go from SD to HD when streaming. I contacted them about both today and they're throwing me a free year of prime and refunding my pre-order, but holy poo poo what good is a free year of a service that never seems to work as advertised?At this point Amazon might as well be eBay with a Netflix pop up

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

not caring here posted:

Amazon is like clockwork for me, and I buy a LOT of poo poo off amazon.

What I have found though if you have legit problems and you keep telling them about it it will get fixed. Amazon's got a lot of weight to throw around and will do it.

Unless neighbors are pinching your poo poo in which case you're poo poo out of luck.

Yeah that's not really my issue, I have 2 cameras keeping an eye on the front of my home and the little lady is almost always home by 230pm when deliveries get there. It's Amazon keeps shipping poo poo from distro centers nowhere near where I live, like Penn and Ohio when I live between the Phoenix, Los Angeles and Texas and they keep doing it a day later than they should for pre-orders. Their customer service is great, sure, but it's kinda telling that I've contacted it enough to know that their answer to everything is throwing free prime subs at you.

Zeris posted:

Aren't you in Hawaii?

Arizona

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

I had an AT where we did a bunch of exercises with the Japanese army and they had the catchers. We had to pick up our brass like scrubs.

My brother set up tarps for his marines to shoot on back in 98ish, then when they were done they'd just lift it up and dump the tarp in to a bucket. He got counseled for not getting the range officer's permission

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I'm Nardo

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mad Dragon posted:

FCA owns Ferrari. :shrug:

Which Fiat owners will always bring up but Ferrari owners are pretty hush on

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
James Woods as Agent Smith

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i think reloaded is better than the first one

come at me

Reloaded had better themes and set pieces for action, but the story suffered heavily because the Wakovski's can't be subtle to save their loving lives and it was a story that needed to be told without a truckload exposition and they figured that meant it needed a freight train's worth

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
If you remove all the scenes outside of the Matrix itself, you have a much better movie

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Hot Karl Marx posted:

... what's your opinion on the Animatrix (Animated Matrix)

I know an anime trap when I see one

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

Ehhh maybe don't discuss unconsentual leaks of nudes.

Or underwhelming tits, either

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

You is dumb

I enlisted, this has been well established

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I haven't seent hem yet, but I know when a push up bra is in play and 99% of her publicity poo poo plays to that suspicion

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Woof Blitzer posted:

You can discuss them if you post your nudes

I have a very average dick. it is the Toyota Camry of cocks

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

It's popular in America and keeps our president up at night?

Also it has generous headroom iykwim

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

My dick is more of a Dodge Neon.

Cute but extremely dangerous to your safety and social standing is caught riding

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Always scratched to poo poo and never used as a positive example

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Publicly apologized over by an Italian businessman

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

i wonder how many sonar dudes dream of being all like the one dude in The Hunt for Red October

You'd think they'd wanna be like Harlan Williams in Down Periscope instead, considering way too many Navy enlisted dudes look so much like him

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Whats going on in this thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

GIP Sensing session: what kinds of things do you people want from me

For life to be more like Contra for the SNES.

I wanna do sweet rear end flips from missile to missile while shooting aliens in their friggin faces

• Locked thread