Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Charlie's was legit good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
poo poo just got real in here.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
It'd just be you and Zeris talking about the weather and stuff.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
gently caress you pogue I'm an ice cold combat arms killer! I ain't got time for KP!

*goes back to painting rocks and scrubbing toilets*

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Looks like CWO5 Mike-o just shat on his serving tray, frizbeed it through the DFAC and peaced the gently caress out

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That's a pretty convoluted way to get your home boy to play with your junk.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

thetechnoloser posted:

Hey guys is it faijita bar night?

My only objection to this picture is that they try and besmirch Sgt Chowdowns good name.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'm going tomorrow at the local ipic in the swish seats. Gonna go next month as well for Logan.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

in fact i was talking about the big fat guy in the teal shirt in the 2nd row

edit: actually its the 3-4th row but his hugeness messed with my perspective for a sec

Holy poo poo that dude is a monster.

It's like the ghost of andre the giant is haunting the crowd.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Signing out basketballs would've been a better use of my time in

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
End of summer though. Around Christmas is typically the hottest day.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That dude must've done some serious training for that movie.

Well, for both of them, but 2 in particular.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Old man yeungling also threw his support in for Trump so I am very conflicted

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Vasudus posted:

Doing any sort of live-action lane clearance with personnel is beyond stupid if it's not 1944. You loving go around, or you use a tank with a roller or a morningstar. Then in fully broad daylight in a secure situation with ample time you lane clear with personnel on the ground.

I heard a vague story of an Abrams that had a fully functional mine plough that lifted up and down like it should. Apparently this mythical beast was in Germany and disappeared when they started drawing back armor around 2010ish.

Loves driving a mine plough tank, that extra weight in the front made it ride nice and smooth, gave you counter weight to hill climb, and if you were clever with the tac idle and spooling you could actually take off faster than a normal tank.

I kinda forgot where I was going with this

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Land mines and Korea is a bad mix when the monsoons trigger the land slides and push land mines around.

Also, some poor infantry bastard saw a shiny in one of the landslides during PT and decided he wanted it and it turned out to be a hand grenade that blew him to kingdom come.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
If you're gonna be a short dude and wanna be tough guy, you're gonna need a lot more muscle than that, pipsqueak.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Holy gently caress you could've guessed 55 and I wouldn't have got overly surprised. That's a well worn out 35 holy moly.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Amazon is like clockwork for me, and I buy a LOT of poo poo off amazon.

What I have found though if you have legit problems and you keep telling them about it it will get fixed. Amazon's got a lot of weight to throw around and will do it.

Unless neighbors are pinching your poo poo in which case you're poo poo out of luck.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Cause of death: girl friend didn't know CPR so just went with a rusty trombone instead.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
You can buy used military brass by the box / barrel / pallet / truck from government auctions, so I think it might actually be a cost saving / recycling measure as well.

The only "reloads" I saw were what the army marksmanship unit uses, but that's not really reloads I don't think, they just load their own.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Anything's gotta be more comfortable than the ASU hobo suit

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
gently caress me, I had enough trouble telling you lot apart at the best of times, I got no loving hope now.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

It's fun going through that lady's post history and seeing how much came true.

Is there a highlights? I'd like to read it but I'm not willing to go through years of someone's posts.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I tried Colt 45 because of Billy Dee Williams and I'd never tried malt liquor before.

That mother fucker.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
We all knew it was bad for us when we sat behind tank exhaust to get warm and dry but at least we didn't bite the kerb

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
If you've got a breed of dog that is prone to skin problems avoid the corn based foods. They seem to get sensitive to it easier than other breeds and once those itches and poo poo start, they are drat near impossible to stop without serious medication.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Holy loving poo poo.

That kids gonna die.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
There's some people who thank you because they believe that you're a hero or some poo poo. And I don't feel it's my job to disillusion them about it, and usually thank them for doing their job if it's something medical or for the government.

There's some people thank you because they think they're expected to, or it's like saying bless you when someone sneezes. It's easy to spot it so it gets an appropriately enthusiastic response.

Then theres the fuckers who say it to make themselves into a big shot, to make themselves big from being so humble. Fuckers who are so pathetic and so desperately need attention that they'll use service members who probably don't want the attention, to make like they are some magnanimous lord of the manor giving scraps to the workers.

And they can go get finger banged by an elephant.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, moving house is one of my most hated things to do so I'm pretty sure it's not high up on these guys list of great and awesome things so don't be a cheap dick.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I watch the marvel movies because I'm gay for Robert Downey junior

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Ha ha, that was a pro click

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
New pringles ad campaign off to a solid start.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That's literally the very first time I've heard of Atomic Blonde.

Yup, gonna be watching that.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Hahahahahha, holy poo poo

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I don't have twitter so seeing the odd tweet on an internet forum is about the right amount of tweets to make them bearable and, occasionally, dank.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Never seen the set before.

That was... alarming.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Impressive though

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Converted buses are pretty common in Australia where Winnebagos can go for just stupid amounts.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

redneck nazgul posted:

Jerry Lee Lewis Chili, because it gives you great balls of fire?

piiiiiiiiiissssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Hahahahaha holy poo poo

• Locked thread