Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Army breakfast during basic was loving delicious Agree/GFTO

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Can I get seconds

Double rations for everyone!

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Does this DFAC have club soda because I like bubbles in my water but aspartame causes my autism to act up.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Remember when we didn't have smart phones and we pooped with no internet at our fingertips?

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I have way too much of an addicting personality, and with the stories about how cocaine doesn't mesh well with addicting personalities is why I don't try it, although it sounds like a ton of fun.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

The only thing I get high on is life*

*life is the street name for bath salts

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Night shift work and so far I have only had one combative patient. She was 88 so I held my own.
4 hours left.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

That is a fuckin top-tier name/post combo right there.

Finally home. Highlights of working a night shift in a small hospital:

-88 year old 'fightin' match when I walked into the room and she thought I was there to rob her.
-EMS patient with a blood alcohol level at .582, completely with it/oriented but got into a fight and lost.
-possibly missing a bunch of narcotics... or I don't know how to count
-Doc's request to the nurses: "I'm going to bed, do what your heart tells you to do with anyone who comes in, just don't kill anyone, or at least let me know before you do."

Night shift is actually a lot of fun at this place.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Wasn't Colonel Sink actually a decent commanding officer during his time with the 506th? I don't ever remember getting the vibe that he was some super lovely officer...

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'm bored. Who wants a new avatar?

Make me beautiful :bigtran:

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I'll have to get back to you, been meaning to change my username as well....

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I don't know what it is but I'm intrigued..

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I got money from the hospital to send me to a tactical EMS class lololololol this has only like 20% to do with my job...

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

No real rounds are going to be fired, just simunitions. That being said, I really want to build up an AR-15 but money and whatnot make that a future goal I suppose.

The course is like 5 days of tactical combat casualty care/S.W.A.T medic training. So a bunch of info on keeping airways open, stopping bleeding and needling lungs, then we get OC sprayed and tazered, learn how to clear rooms or some poo poo in a medic role and, i'm gonna say it, FTX's per the "syllabus."

They denied the class that's down in Texas because it was too expensive so this one is in Idaho and seems legit? Either way it's free, I'll take it.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

Who's the instructors?

It's with a group called Rescue training Inc. hosted by Canyon County Paramedics training center in Caldwell Idaho. The entire course looks pretty good though, it'll be a beneficial course to take.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

butt stuff=best stuff

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Mike-o posted:

Re-reading the IDR callout thread lmbo. But then I look at all the posters that stopped posting or got banned, and then to even older threads and drat GiP used to have a lot more dudes back when were all still in. Well, 2013 I had already been out 2 years but everything didn't suck as much because my loving sadbrains hadn't hosed me up as much and man now I'm getting all depressed because of an internet forum gently caress, and then realizing how loving long ago 2013 really is and was. It's been 10 god drat years since I was Iraq. TEN loving YEARS. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I'm turning loving 31 tomorrow and shits just dawning on me how loving fast time flies by and how short life is, gently caress just kill me now.

Same god drat thoughts when I turned 30 last September.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

your 30's is like the best time to be alive I would think...

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Third World Reggin posted:

lol if you don't wake up at 4 am to go for a jog

Or to swim, because pool's swim hours are always at 0500 to 0700 or something ridiculous...

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

it's only 6 P.M but i'm getting drunk because I worked a night shift and IDGAF SMDFTB

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Apr 18, 2017

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I had three dogfish head palo santo marron beer's, 12% ABV lol it's like drinking malt liquor but i'm not poor AF drinking colt 45 go me

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Lets Watch: GiP version.

that could be fun.....

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

buying a house is a smart idea just buy a house of someone's failures I.E a foreclosed house.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

lmao suck a dick

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Guys I hate to break up the poetry slam but I ate like 3 racks of ribs and got poo poo housed drunk Saturday night and now it's all coming out in butt exrocism fashion plz someone call the hospital I think I'm gonna die

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I had a homeless dude thank me for my service and then ask for money, it was weird..

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Practicing murder during my skills lab.

Karate chop I learned as a warrior of the KANSAS NATIONAL GUARD.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Mainly we responded to tornado disasters, and rough up people who think that the Wizard of Oz was a poo poo movie.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

its the surrounding states that nobody else wants to move to, minus Colorado...

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Zeris posted:

Is that a real life pic of you

I'm the one in the hospital gown.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

thankx :bigtran:

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Mad Dragon posted:

Horse chicks are crazy.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Gold medal for a great butt

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Slim Pickens posted:

Isn't that video like 15 years old? I don't know if I internet too much or you guys just don't internet right.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

If there's anything in this world that makes me happy... It's a nice set of titties

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Hey ya'll I know im kinda late but I hope everyone is having a wonderful 4th of July.

I don't know about all of you but I def. got a legit boner waking up knowing that america is totes amazing.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

mlmp08 posted:

She looks like a cyclist more than a crossfitter.

Negative. No legit cyclist would ever have that much upper body.

Trust me, cycling 300+ miles a week and I still don't have body builder legs. These things are ripped AF but they aren't swole by any means. Women cyclists get some sexy legs from biking but they get the "skinny fat" upper body, sad...

Either way that butt makes my hospital scrubs fit *cuz they're loose usually*

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

guys speaking of cycling I have a 100 miler race tomorrow and i've drank a few beers and had a shot of whiskey

Should only take me 4 and a half hours to finish 100 miles hung over because I'm a cardio douche who can't bench press his own weight but has amazing glutes

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

100 miles of biking done.

Ate pizza and drinking beer. I haven't NOT been hungry since I finished the ride at 11 A.M....Blah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXU0ISlkTMM

god bless

• Locked thread