Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
~ a cloud of dust kicks up as Lcpl Vermis takes a seat at a nearby table. He scans the room until he spots her: the stink-slit Army E-9000 responsible for maintaining order in this serpentine-shelled cheeseburger-oasis somewhere along MSR Puckerbutt enroute to AO WasThatEOD(?).

Lcpl Vermis locks eyes, rotates his rifle to a backsling, sets his cover on the table.. and smirks. "Say something, you pog piece of poo poo"~

GRUNT TABLE IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!! ONLY SIT HERE IF YOU ARE A REAL GRUNT!! DONT EVEN loving LOOK AT THIS TABLE IF YOU HAD A SHOWER IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

PS IF YOU WANT TO BE A GRUNT JUST REPLY "OOHRAH KILL BODIES" AND I WILL SAVE YOU A SPOT BUT DO NOT CALL ME VERMIS!! UNTIL FORUM DEPLOYMENT IT IS <x LANCE CORPORAL VERMIS x> (DO NOT ABBREVIATE LANCE CORPORAL YOU NASTY THING SHOW SOME RESPECT AND ALSO INCLUDE STRIPE AND CROSSED RIFLES BOOT BITCH)

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

psssst..

bro! you awake?

still wanna go to midrats?

yeah me neither

~curls up and goes back to sleep, never again to be awoken for post~

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Mike-o posted:

THERE IS NOTHING TO ADMINISTER WHEN ALL IS ASH

Amen

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

:five:

Raiding my imgur collection. I posted this somewhere in this subforum 3 years ago:

Second to last "no" is now a "yes".

... Preggo wonder woman is probably a "yes" now, too.

I've grown up a lot these last 3 years.

edit: nevermind, I originally put somebody else's yes/no's over the image to show they accidentally gave a big ol' yes to big ol' batgirl.

I have no shame though so.. "Yes". gently caress it.

Victor Vermis fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Feb 8, 2017

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

I sniffed a coke once or twelvce and now I suck all the dicks

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Victor Vermis posted:

long overdue imo

Official portrait is in. Update your chain of command wall o' faces.

I need this in AV form.

Also I don't intend to do a ton of probating. That means I have to leave my weed filled shop, walk the path through my backyard to my house, go upstairs, get in my office and boot up my Mac to login to the forums on a computer.

Instead I'm gonna tell whatever idiot that they're stupid, and if they won't stop I'll put the blunt down and start probating.

But honestly staying in my shop and smoking weed and IK'ing from my phone is the plan. It'd be cool if the only probie I do is when I chain probate N4I on my last day in office to make up for the many months of probation he's handed me over the years.

But I won't pull a two finger and get stupid with it.

I will be editing posts to make them slightly more homoerotic.

Hail.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Mar 2, 2017

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Victor Vermis posted:

I need this in AV form.

Also I don't intend to do a ton of probating. That means I have to leave my weed filled shop, walk the path through my backyard to my house, go upstairs, get in my office and boot up my Mac to login to the forums on a computer.

Instead I'm gonna tell whatever idiot that they're stupid, and if they won't stop I'll put the blunt down and start probating.

But honestly staying in my shop and smoking weed and IK'ing from my phone is the plan. It'd be cool if the only probie I do is when I chain probate N4I on my last day in office to make up for the many months of probation he's handed me over the years.

But I won't pull a two finger and get stupid with it.

I will be editing posts to make them slightly more homoerotic.

Hail.

BEHOLD

THE

METATRON

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Skateboarding is a crime.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

You want to know some awesome things employers in Florida can do? So say you get fired for telling your boss you'd like a raise or you're finding a new job. They can reduce any pay remaining they owe you to minimum wage outside of overtime hours because there is no state protections and that is all the federal law protects.

Friend of mine ran the kitchen at a bar here in town. Worked anywhere between 40-70 hours a week. Handled all food ordering etc and served in all but title as the kitchen manager. Was sick of the bullshit of the job without the pay for it, he told them he was going to try to find another job. He got relieved from work a couple hours later and that night received a text saying "all your shifts are covered good luck at your next job." At this point he had not even began looking and was mainly fishing for a pay raise or for someone else to do the extra bullshit he wasn't getting paid for. He just got his final paycheck and they dropped him to minimum wage for the last pay period.

I mean.

Sometimes murder is okay.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

lol I got my own alt account's avatar.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Mike-o posted:

stop playin with my mind dude

but yeah you gota pretty good gigmiick going if youre vv and kff at the same time

also i till envy adyour beard it's better thahnd mine

you're good people, Mike-O

dont ever let a victor vermis tell you otherwise

cuz i know he has but he is also a jerk

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

unless you mean KFFF's 90's MTV-metal goatee

then gently caress you.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

see I always go Mutton Chops when I shave off the beard

Handlebar stache is fun but then you gotta follow through and see what you'd look like with a hitler stache

But I already know what I look like with a hitler stache cuz I had an in-reg stache for most deployment and field ops.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

check out my beard

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Godholio has my AV and I can't imagine a more polar-opposite GiP poster outside of the mountain of stool that is the collection of D&D refugees our soft-headed mods let run rampant in here.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Mike-o posted:

vic vermis or kfff or whoever you are if you're the same person or two different people i'm sorry i flipped out one time on you when you were vic vermis or whatever but you're a cool dude and/or you're both cool dudes i'm sorry i had a meltdown

my beard sucks because i'm a gigner, my life is pain

:kiss:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

KFFF yelled at him for gameday-threading a Spicey Presser in the CE thread and that wasn't cool in this poster's opinion.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

if its not jimmy tango's fat busters i aint buying it

ride the snake fgts

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Pesticide20 posted:

The other two movies by that director are worth watching as well. In Bruges and Seven Psychopaths are fantastic films.

In Bruges is reeeeeal goooood.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

When I'm considering whether or not to watch In Bruges again, I visualize a seesaw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk6cYg6WI8s

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Just watched "Risen".

It was intriguing for the first 45 minutes or so in that brutal-globe-spanning-empire-occupying-the-middle-east kind of way,

But then it devolved into a bunch of bullshit where 12 dudes chase ancient Mullah Omar through the desert w/big ol' boners.

loving dumb.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

El Mags do you need to take the rest of the night off or are you gonna focus, do some spellchecking and not bring up Anime again?

Just lemme know, brother. Totally your call.

gently caress YOU DAD

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Someone link that clip where Bill Murray is all like "goddamn gophers dont know how to spell check"

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Naked Bear posted:

Why is there a dead bird in my basement?

THERE HAS BEEN A DEATH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

can you imagine singing kumbaya at the next drum circle after that?

ras trent lookin dildos making eye contact with you,

never knowing themselves,

never knowing if they'd dome a crackhead.

But you know.

Because you did.

• Locked thread