Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Just passing through to sample the mess.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

The Air Force always had pretty good DFAC's you could get fat as poo poo in.

Additionally in a bunch of places in the USAF you didn't have to empty your tray when your meal was done, you just left your table like a restaurant. Usually mentally handicapped workers were bussing the tables and trays.

Navy bootcamp mess halls are staffed with people like that. I still think we carried our trays somewhere idgaf that's been loving years ago.

Also you can't talk politics/religion when eating in the wardroom. I did tell my xo the jelly/jam joke during dinner one night on deployment, though. My dumbass almost just shouted it to the whole table when I realized that wouldn't go over too well and I just said "well, its a really crude joke and I shouldn't say it at the table." which satisfied my boring rear end captain.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Scullery needs some cleaning.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

https://twitter.com/Heauxno1currr/status/829938806891556864?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Digging the new thread title.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Borne On the 4th of July 2: Reloaded

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Naked Bear posted:

Fun times in Cleveland today!

Cleveland!

love that drat video (part 2 is better than 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I knew it was GDP before I even saw the watermark. I think that says as much about me as it does the situation.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

There's little harm in almost anything in moderation. The problem is very few people have any ability to use anything in moderation.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

oh man i might be in the Lasagna Cat thing I called them lol

I'd say you certainly are, then. I don't think with four hours of voicemails that they deleted much.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Slim Pickens posted:

They even included some dude that just talks about how much he likes lasagna cat for two minutes, and John just nods along the whole time.

They could've prepped a lot ahead of time, but they put that 4+ hour video out two weeks after posting that phone number, god drat that's quick.

John actually had to stand up by the door and do the happy face "so and so...who" a couple hundred times. They put a surprising amount of effort into that.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I think its reasonable to question a stranger about the unfamiliar drugs they're consuming in your house.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Feb 26, 2017

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Godholio posted:

Punching the E card.

The reverse is getting your o-qual.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Booblord Zagats posted:

I thought she was taller, her cameo in It's Always Sunny made her look tall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkYh2dvoeN8

Marge McPoyle is actually a hottie:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Pesticide20 posted:

poo poo, Amazon basically made the USPS start doing Sunday deliveries

Amazon contracts the USPS and funds sunday deliveries 100% iirc.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

You want to know some awesome things employers in Florida can do? So say you get fired for telling your boss you'd like a raise or you're finding a new job. They can reduce any pay remaining they owe you to minimum wage outside of overtime hours because there is no state protections and that is all the federal law protects.

Friend of mine ran the kitchen at a bar here in town. Worked anywhere between 40-70 hours a week. Handled all food ordering etc and served in all but title as the kitchen manager. Was sick of the bullshit of the job without the pay for it, he told them he was going to try to find another job. He got relieved from work a couple hours later and that night received a text saying "all your shifts are covered good luck at your next job." At this point he had not even began looking and was mainly fishing for a pay raise or for someone else to do the extra bullshit he wasn't getting paid for. He just got his final paycheck and they dropped him to minimum wage for the last pay period.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

is that eric andre show suppose to be outsider art or something cuz i dont get it

It's another weird pothead show on adult swim, imo. There are sometimes where it is simply brilliant, like when they had Jack McBrayer on and he was not at all in on the joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jANThtZJGrs

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I wasn't meaning that the creators were smoking, but rather that's the target audience. I slot it in mentally with other really weird stuff like Tim & Eric.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Turns out that Florida does have rules that wage changes like that can only be prospective. Taking the place to small claims court over $200.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

So the threat of court was enough for the guy to relent and apologize. Said a correction will be mailed asap. Even still, fully prepared to drop $100 in fees and process serving in order to get 200 out of these cheap fucks.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I liked the animaniacs when I was a kid. Show was dope. Looking back at it holy gently caress it was full of innuendo on a massive scale.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

all this neon talk led me to this http://www.ag.auburn.edu/users/parmega/articles/neon/

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Raspberry?!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

It appears everyone's av's have been swapped. I will murder whoever has mine.

:lol:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

at the date posted:

I'm pretty sure someone sang it for the movie in the first place.

Its autotuned as gently caress in the movie.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Two Finger posted:

man i love it when dudes are just jamming out having a blast playing their music

dude in white on the guitar is ripping it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd9TlGDZGkI

That copy of the video won't load for me (probably geographic restrictions, so here's another version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9_VOy7VipQ

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Its Hedley

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Why do you guys think i got snipped?!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I don't have a girlfriend and i'm going to die alone.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Walk into a bar and approach every woman one by one with the line "Hey there, I'm snipped and ready to go." You will eventually get a hit.

Sounds like a great way to find a wife.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Lol apparently those are literally disaster relief tents :perfect:

Used disaster relief tents.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

so one of the dnd mods is literally astroturfing for DPRK https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3669823&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=67#post471887520

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:lol:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

My dogs get taste of the wild. They do great on it. If Dakota eats other stuff he'll get the shits.

Hector gets a can of wet food in the morning and dry food later on.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

There's a pet supermarket around the corner that carries taste of the wild for $5 more than amazon and I get every 11th bag free so the price equals out in the long run.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

orange juche posted:

How is Hector btw? I want to know more about garage cat

Hector beat the tar out of a neighbor cat and got a nice scar on his nose for his troubles. He's been mostly indoor since and is doing great just getting huge.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

If republicans would say gently caress the insurance companies and hang then out to dry, pass medicaire for all, and drop hard line stances on weed and gay people they would probably swing a lot of democrats their way.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mr. Nice! posted:

If republicans would say gently caress the insurance companies and hang then out to dry, pass medicaire for all, and drop hard line stances on weed and gay people they would probably swing a lot of democrats their way.

I mean obviously we'll do nothing to stop the government from letting billionaires from bleeding us dry, so they would basically swing a large chunk of the electorate if they could do it. I know there's no chance in hell but its just a thought.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm pretty sure the drunkthread is the appropriate venue for shitposting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

nullscan posted:

I've found it easier to rent Koreans in the long run.

I read this in a Ray Gillette voice.

• Locked thread