Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Dan Henderson beat Michael Bisping twice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
:stonk:

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
The Neverending Story was misleading

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
God I hope we get a great Conan thing out of this

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

You are a good friend.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
If you say Ali Act 5 times in front of an internet message board nothing happens.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
My inception totem is clicking a link and it taking me to Mark Coleman loudly grunting at Kevin Randleman

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Bluedeanie posted:

Joe Rogan insinuated on air in an official UFC broadcast that Tate vs Rousey 1 was gonna be the "hottest title fight ever," and yet said nothing of the kind at any point when discussing Weidman vs Rockhold. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Luke Rockhold is p4p the handsomest man in the organization but Weidman is just eeeeeh

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
If that fight took place in America (as it should have) Dan Henderson would be the champion.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aldo gassed against Conor.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I'd like to see Conor starch Aldo again as well

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Cool, then they can rematch in WSOF.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

3. That the best featherweight in MMA history has "nothing for" Conor McGregor.

Conor McGregor has nothing for Conor McGregor.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I helped a friend cut weight for her wedding when she was too big for her dress and her husband got real mad at us when he realized we massively dehydrated her and like half their photos from the day he has a real mean scowl.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I wonder if I could make a business based on last second weight loss

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

wtf. are you the guy selling the sauna suit for weight loss on 2am infomercials

No we just commandeered the hotel's sauna and she chewed on sponges until she got in the dress.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I dunno how long before that she got it altered but when she tried it on the morning before it was a no-go so your pal Dogg got to relive the glory days of helping his wrestler friends for alphas.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
One of her bridesmaid's was convinced I had an eating disorder because "why else would he (me) know all this sick poo poo"

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Was she walking around hallucinating the whole day or something? They should have given you a cut of the wedding presents and forcibly made everyone who attended high five you as far as I'm concerned.

She was fine and was gung-ho about it, and her bridesmaids were onboard once she explained to them that I wasn't just a crazy man with body dysmorphia. The only one who was upset was the groom because "you could have ended up in the hospital" or some such nonsense.

*Also i think it was all booze bloat anyway

Detroit_Dogg fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Feb 10, 2017

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Can I be a Mike Dolce now

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I want them to re-sign Bader and then cut him.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
So I think Brunson won but not for those dumb reasons and I also hate Greg Jackson so I now think Anderson won handily.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Bluedeanie posted:

I want a ufc hot dog brander

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGEDt_Jj0TQ/

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Digital Jedi posted:

New competitor for worst tattoo a fighter has

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQb-cY2gD-8/

Those letters :-/

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I can't get over the letters on the b e l t

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[wearing neoprene sleeve due to a flareup of Gamer's Elbow, perched awkwardly on my haemorrhoid cushion due to the classic 2004 ailment of the special rear end cyst only goons are allowed to grow] I could draw letters much more evenly than a dying 10 year old if I wanted to

My handwriting and drawing is absolute garbage so probably not

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

it's weird that mobn doesn't relate in any way to pro athletes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hahahaha someone actually reported this

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
probate people who like Michael Bisping or think Jose Aldo is good, not people for making fun of other posters unless it's real mean

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

kensei posted:

You guys, just don't be loving stupid and it will all be fine. Christ quit making GBS threads up the UFC thread with your bad moderation opinions and post about the UFC.

Michael Bisping and Jose Aldo are both bad

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Fatherdog was right and just

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
like Cecil Peoples

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Be nice, unless it's funny, then don't be nice.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Floyd should fight Conor in the Octagon, I agree.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Floyd is a coward and should fight him in the octagon

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
He'd lose by the bad rules of boxing but win by the rules and judgment of literally everywhere else in the known and unknown universe.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
He's a really really really good fighter.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
"Why not just fight at 185"
"You've uh, you've read my book"
*sashays like a man who just drank half a bottle of red stag*

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Im a 32 year old half white married guy who likes Danny Brown and Tyler TC a whole lot.

Same. But only the part about Danny Brown and Tyler.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

I''m Jimi Hendrix' mugshot looking on disapprovingly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I'm a bartender not a barista but thank you

• Locked thread