Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
red19fire
May 26, 2010

Changed my mind. BISPING OWNS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

chaleski posted:

I hope De Randamie vs Cyborg is a terrible trainwreck that ends in a draw or DQ or some poo poo and Dana just agrees the division was a mistake and we all pretend it never happened

When does Cyborg get off her suspension? and start the countdown for popping again?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

CVagts posted:

The retroactive part is what stinks to me. If she didn't have it at the time, they should have docked her for SOMETHING at least.

Yeah, it seems fishy that she has a legit medical issue requiring a banned medication but only applied for a TUE after getting caught for it.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

cis autodrag posted:

black snake moan is a movie about a magical negro saving a girl from her dark sexual nature by chaining her to a radiator. i have no comment about the tweet.

Metaphorically Derrick is trying to save her from GFC/Browne's awful influence, by savagely beating Travis on television. The radiator represents 'literally anyone but GFC/Browne.'

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Captain Log posted:

Worth a watch? Green Mile showed the trope works when done well.

I think it's free on netflix, or amazon. Still overpaying for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Zzulu posted:

Personally I think the fight needs to go on even after one of the guys is out cold

let the blood flow

Every fight should be like the final match in Rollerball.

• Locked thread