Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
I am also now a fan of Bisping because he spent a decade being the most predictable joke in MW but believed in himself despite the overwhelming amount of evidence to the contrary and actually succeeded instead of being broken down by reality. It's a saga built upon hope, and schadenfreude redeemed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Hill looks nearly untouched after that intense beating she endured. good for her

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

BK Supplement Stackers

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Digital Jedi posted:

New competitor for worst tattoo a fighter has

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQb-cY2gD-8/
Codey Nolov, You DO have what it takes, to be stink master

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Jorge "Gay Bread" MasTequila

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Marching Powder posted:

oh.

dear moderator, please only publicly punish someone for things they say or do publicly or else it looks like stupid bullshit that we, the community, don't want to have happen. thanks.
cosign, except with no probes for anyone except atom

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Work Friend Keven posted:

I don't want to see GSP back because there's nobody I want to see him fight. Also he quit the sport in terror because a fat, sleeping man might have been on steroids.
same keven. He 'as noteng left to proof

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

all that standing and flexing in front of gym mirrors after powersets of disturbing ki-yais has really taken a toll. this nigga look a frankenstein

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Lethal Weapon Five(head)

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Triticum Guzzler posted:

lol. my favourite hector lombard stories are when josh barnett got fed up of him bullying smaller people in the gym so he pinned him down and beat the poo poo out of him, and when dan henderson said he didn't like gym bullies and had heard things about lombard, so lombard immediately started trying to intimidate him at presser events and then hendo knocked him extremely unconscious
ahaha, do you have a source for either of those feel-good tales

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

thanks dunc. That elbow is still the best, it's like if a spastic flailing move from a youtube super saiyan transformation katana collecting autism teen got zapped with the computer from 'Weird Science' and became real + deadly

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Fat Twitter Man posted:

I have been doing nothing but jacking off and playing video games for 38 years and it has filled me with a vast impotent rage that I can only assuage by posting about the stupidity of other peoples' choices in consumer products
The Goon Secret, but also add compulsive virtue signalling about video game non-issues too to compensate for the intense self-loathing

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

McGregor's Critically Problematic Non-sexual Market Value

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

youre only mad because you lack the practical guru skills to photoshop the heads of James Thompson and you into the same picture

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Sounds like he was trying to get on the British traffic cam highlight reel for the ages

That's really lovely, has anyone else from the UFC (no rouseys) ever had their career halted so permanently by a memorable KO?

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Terrible, shameful, outrageous stoppage. I never would've allowed this travesty to occur. *licks coding-calloused thumb and raises it into the sky as if to test the wind* Just as I suspected...time for FourthMeal™

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I thought Robin Black was just some weird celebrity into MMA, but he's actually a former fighter even though he looks like Elvira's fat cousin.
he wasn't a fighter, he was a corny Canadian C-list pop rocker in the early 00s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

manyak posted:

I didnt watch it but apparently he was a stupid dick head on the show and lots of people didnt like him. I only started watching him after that and i like him so i will never watch it
he was an insufferable handjob on tuf and I specifically regarded him as subhuman garbage up until his fights became very fun to watch on the regular

• Locked thread