Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Trast posted:

I'm fine with that. The only thing I can see hindering her is some weird grudge Dana might have for her since he's still tight with Ronda.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

CommonShore posted:

The Rousey v Tate rivalry was a big part of Rousey's rise.

he doesn't know what he's talkin about

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
good looking people do better in everything, not just fighting

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Main event sucks
Silva is cool, but this is only interesting to see what he has left
Jacare boetsch - stomp match
Glover cannon - stomp match
Miller Poirier- fun fight but nothing really at stake here

Yeah pretty much

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
maybe make a distinction between mid round vomiting/making GBS threads your pants and between round vomiting/making GBS threads your pants

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dangersim posted:

BJJ never made me actuallyour puke bit one time I went like partially blind for 15 minutes. Like you know when you stand up too fast and the blood rushes out of your head and everything fades for a couple seconds? It was like that but for 15 minutes, I literally thought I was going to die.

blood pressure? that's scary

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

big money big clit posted:

What if you cum, but you do it on purpose, and blast it all over the other guys face, but then he eats it and keeps cumming? Do the new rules cover that? It's going to effect how I bet on a Garbrant/Cruz rematch.

cruz #1 p4p cock sucker

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
father dog didn't care about us talkin bout cum and poo poo and big ol honkin clits and such

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
david robinson is korean?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dangersim posted:

Bisping is going to win.

i wish

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://gfycat.com/KeenFlusteredGaur

yeah baby

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Bubba Smith posted:

I never appreciated how hard Bisping hits Rockhold after he rocks him and Luke gets back to his feet. I always though Bisping just shoved him down before teeing off on him, but nope, that was another clean (and harder) shot to the jaw.

yeah he smoked him with like an overhand or somethin. sick

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

Bisping also roids, Rampage all but confirmed it in an interview a few years ago

everyone roids

shut up

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I.N.R.I posted:

those rumours are fail .. theres nothing freakish about his cardio. its just something he obviously is particular about

Yeah

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Just saw that on Feb 19 Hector Lombard is fighting Johny Hendricks

Hope bigg rigg kills him

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

LobsterMobster posted:

There are only like 7 ballots for the MMA awards, get some votes in, please?

Thread

nah

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I.N.R.I posted:

Im gonna tell him you called him mentally retarded to win a debate with me about smoking weed in competition :mrgw:

lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Rigel posted:

I didn't see it, but apparently there was a towel malfunction while Nik Lentz was weighing in. After he made weight, he put his arms up to flex and knocked the towel out of the hands of one of the guys holding it.

hell yeah

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

aldo vs holloway is insanely good

yes

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

sportsgenius86 posted:

Reports are that things are fine but a teammate has gone to console his wife anyway

lol drat

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

...and the pitch! posted:

I think she can only get 1 year for what she tested for.

she'll fail again

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

It's a pretty low-quality tattoo. The linework on the geometric shapes is uneven, but not in a way that matches the perspective of the tattoo. The lettering overflows in places, and the shading is much too heavy and not coming from any particular light source.

lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
improper kerning

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
no love is a cool nickname, it's pretty unique

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
you're pathetic dude

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

you know not every post in this thread needs to be some kind of convoluted meta-joke. why are you so obsessed with me anyway?

lmao

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[wearing neoprene sleeve due to a flareup of Gamer's Elbow, perched awkwardly on my haemorrhoid cushion due to the classic 2004 ailment of the special rear end cyst only goons are allowed to grow] I could draw letters much more evenly than a dying 10 year old if I wanted to

not every post in this thread needs to be some convoluted meta-joke

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
it's weird that mobn doesn't relate in any way to pro athletes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
these guys work out without even promising to online?

*screams into tunnel bored vertically several miles into earth's crust* Honey, you're not gonna believe this

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Work Friend Keven posted:

If I was famous, and I will be, I won't care what my fans do as long as they aren't doing directly to me, looking at me, speaking to me, or taking a photo of me.

people's champ

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i just wanan say that there is absolutely nothing more to the story than what was said here, i don't know anything about other sites mobn posts retarded poo poo on, if people are following him around online they're psychos and he's a bitch for insinuating that i stalk him. no need to jump all over the mod for a 6 hour probation. gently caress you mobn

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
saying someone is stalking you is a pretty gross accusation to make, especially considering what's happening on this very website with the space ship video game freaks doxxing disabled kids and actually stalking people online. if you're shown to be actually doing that or if you accuse someone of doing it based on nothing than you should be banned. ban mobn

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
mod is fine, 6 hour probation is nothing. who cares

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

BlindSite posted:

Post less. You spend more time making a snide comment about posters and then throwing a bitchfit when you're called on it than actually posting about MMA.

Joanna is denying she's signed to fight at 211 :(

blow me dick

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I think Browne is gonna finish da beast

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Conor also has the means to get top level representation in court

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Gonna be a hard sell to TMT to give Conor a split he's happy with and I think the UFC will be aggressively against it as well

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

david carmichael posted:

Oh for sure. The issue I think is just one of time. I don't doubt that McGregor/nsac/Floyd could make it happen eventually, it's just a question of making it happen before Floyd loses interest. He's been at it for like a year now

Yeah I think you're dead on. He's getting old

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
A copromotion would be crazy to see. I don't think there's enough money to split and make everyone happy. Floyd is gonna want the lion's share

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

let's be real here, the shittiest split possible for a boxing match against floyd would still eclipse any ufc payday for him

For sure but will the UFC take the rest or be forced to allow it?

• Locked thread