Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

My theory: It's a three-and-a-half hour adaptation of "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" that mostly consists of fighting monsters. The last half of the movie is dedicated to battling Kubla Kahn, evil emperor of Xanadu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spatulater bro!
Aug 19, 2003

Punch! Punch! Punch!

A shot for shot remake of the LOTR trilogy only every single character is played by Eddie Murphy.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Have Joel Schumacher direct The Batman, with input from Michael Bay. Cast Shia Labeouf as Batman, lady-puncher Josh Brolin as Commissioner Gordon, Megan Fox as Catwoman, and for no reason at all, cast Daniel Craig as Alfred Pennyworth. Make Mark Wahlberg play an unusually thin Bullock, cast a blonde white lady as Det. Montoya, and keep Leto as The Joker. Recast Harley Quinn with an 18 year old, because you can totally buy that someone under 35 is already a practicing psychologist who jumps into Stockholm Syndrome with The Joker.

All action sequences are filmed in 5-second jump cuts to ensure that the audience has no idea which stunts are being performed, while the rest of the shots are long close ups of Megan mouth breathing while staring at something. Must have at least three scenes of Shia going "NO NO NO NO NOOOOO!"

Soundtrack by Nickelback, Creed, and Katy Perry.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Infinite Jest

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
The General's Daughter, remade as a lively musical full of lush scores and big dance numbers.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Avengers 3

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
The Revenant except your don't change anything its actually just the movie The Revenant which is the worst movie i've seen in ages.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Tommy Wiseau's Give 'Em Hell, Harry starring Tommy Wiseau

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Spatulater bro! posted:

A shot for shot remake of the LOTR trilogy only every single character is played by Eddie Murphy.

this would be the best film

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Adam Sandler's 8 Crazy Nights in Auschwitz

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The entire Tranformers series, but with that stuff done to it so it evades Youtube copyright protection.. So it's zoomed in a bit, and the edges of the screen are darker than the middle, and it plays 10% slower.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Friedberg & Seltzer present: Election Movie

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

The Avengers 3

Actually this.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

The Avengers 3

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sony Pictures presents: Airplane! Directed, written, produced and starred by Seth Rogen and Adam Sandler.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plutonis posted:

Sony Pictures presents: Airplane! Directed, written, produced and starred by Seth Rogen and Adam Sandler.

This would be probably be amazeballs actually

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

This would be probably be amazeballs actually

Enough. There's a limit.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Seth Rogen: I have a smoking problem (lights a fat blunt and puts the lit end in his mouth)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adam Sandler approaches a parody of Kanye played by Chris Rock who is having an apendicitis attack: "Don't worry. I speak AAVE. Hey friend of the family whazzup??"

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

denis villeneuve's dune

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

Radio Spiricom posted:

denis villeneuve's dune

:getout:

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Remake Apocalypse: Now but with only 1/25th the budget, and instead of Martin Sheen you get Joe Estevez.

Rujo King
Jun 28, 2007

I say old chap have you any of the good sort of catnip if you know what I mean... harrumphaarmaammhhhmm
A remake of Pasolini's Salò that replaces every single scene not depicting rape with the entirety of Spasojević's A Serbian Film.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
A movie about the history of The Something Awful Fourms

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rujo King posted:

A remake of Pasolini's Salò that replaces every single scene not depicting rape with the entirety of Spasojević's A Serbian Film.

The edited for TV version of that.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Have the Dontrel the Dolphin creator animate the next Spongebob movie. All voice actors must mumble their lines through a taped together Califone AX-12 Microphone over dial-up.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Chuck Tingles...

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

Nevvy Z posted:

Chuck Tingles...

...in IMAX...

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
A film made entirely out of stock footage with short scenes vaguely connecting things together.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
I think Roger Corman did a lot of that back in the day, at least that was what I gathered from the films that made it onto MST3K.

Oh yeah - Glitter 2: I'm sorry, who? This time, Mariah has more lines revolving around her 'I don't know her' routine. A laugh track is inserted.

Artsygrrl fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Feb 2, 2017

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

devtesla posted:

A movie about the history of The Something Awful Fourms

lowtax biopic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Improbable Lobster posted:

A film made entirely out of stock footage with short scenes vaguely connecting things together.

This is the qatsi trilogy

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Zack Snyder's The Fountainhead starring Paul Ryan

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Friedberg & Seltzer present: Election Movie
Holy poo poo.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Space jam except there's no looney tunes and the tone is extremely serious.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Space jam except there's no looney tunes and the tone is extremely serious.

Alternatively: Space Jam, but replace all Looney Tunes characters with D-level Hanna Barbera characters in glorious limited animation. Laugh track included.

Special guest appearance by the tortured ghost of Don Knotts.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Maid in Manhattan starring Jennifer Lopez

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

I don't know but it definitely stars Rob Schneider or features him heavily

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Shawshank Redemption where it turns out the entire ending is a hallucination flashing through Morgan Freeman's mind as he hangs himself. After his frantic kicking subsides, his lifeless corpse noisily sharts as we smash cut to credits

Convex fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Feb 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Mr. T and the Women

Wait, that actually sounds pretty good...

• Locked thread