Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Have Joel Schumacher direct The Batman, with input from Michael Bay. Cast Shia Labeouf as Batman, lady-puncher Josh Brolin as Commissioner Gordon, Megan Fox as Catwoman, and for no reason at all, cast Daniel Craig as Alfred Pennyworth. Make Mark Wahlberg play an unusually thin Bullock, cast a blonde white lady as Det. Montoya, and keep Leto as The Joker. Recast Harley Quinn with an 18 year old, because you can totally buy that someone under 35 is already a practicing psychologist who jumps into Stockholm Syndrome with The Joker.

All action sequences are filmed in 5-second jump cuts to ensure that the audience has no idea which stunts are being performed, while the rest of the shots are long close ups of Megan mouth breathing while staring at something. Must have at least three scenes of Shia going "NO NO NO NO NOOOOO!"

Soundtrack by Nickelback, Creed, and Katy Perry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
The General's Daughter, remade as a lively musical full of lush scores and big dance numbers.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Remake Apocalypse: Now but with only 1/25th the budget, and instead of Martin Sheen you get Joe Estevez.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Have the Dontrel the Dolphin creator animate the next Spongebob movie. All voice actors must mumble their lines through a taped together Califone AX-12 Microphone over dial-up.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

Nevvy Z posted:

Chuck Tingles...

...in IMAX...

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
I think Roger Corman did a lot of that back in the day, at least that was what I gathered from the films that made it onto MST3K.

Oh yeah - Glitter 2: I'm sorry, who? This time, Mariah has more lines revolving around her 'I don't know her' routine. A laugh track is inserted.

Artsygrrl fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Feb 2, 2017

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Space jam except there's no looney tunes and the tone is extremely serious.

Alternatively: Space Jam, but replace all Looney Tunes characters with D-level Hanna Barbera characters in glorious limited animation. Laugh track included.

Special guest appearance by the tortured ghost of Don Knotts.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Mr. T and the Women

Wait, that actually sounds pretty good...

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

Mister Kingdom posted:

Adam Sandler's Citizen Kane

Sandler's List: A Hysterical Comedy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

Sir Nose posted:

Remake of A Hard Day's Night starring Steam Powered Giraffe.

I keep imagining a hellish janky calliope soundtrack for this.

Let Adam Sandler write the screenplay for the Mel Gibson directed Suicide Squad sequel, make it a slapstick comedy, and then drop the budget by $249 million.

Alternatively: Tommy Wiseau's Last Tango in Paris.

• Locked thread