Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rujo King
Jun 28, 2007

I say old chap have you any of the good sort of catnip if you know what I mean... harrumphaarmaammhhhmm
A remake of Pasolini's Salò that replaces every single scene not depicting rape with the entirety of Spasojević's A Serbian Film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rujo King
Jun 28, 2007

I say old chap have you any of the good sort of catnip if you know what I mean... harrumphaarmaammhhhmm
Fifty Shades of gray
Follows the plot of the original book and film for the first hour, at which point Ana and Christian receive a massive dose of radiation that kills them both within minutes.

HEaven'S GAYte
Visually identical to Cimino's Heaven's Gate; however, the entire soundtrack has been replaced with a recording of Brad Dourif and Mickey Rourke engaged in surprisingly rough anal sex.

Jerry and Zorp's Room Tone Adventures
Follows the titular Jerry and Zorp as they engage in zany hijinks as the sound guy tries to get people to shut the gently caress up for 30 goddamn seconds so he can get some loving room tone for the love of Christ almighty.

Alfryd and the Magical Sack
Young squire Alfryd must save his enchanted village from the Dark Lord Melgazar, using nothing but his wits and his excessively stretchy scrotum.

Colostomy Bag posted:

"Showgirls 7" with Lena Dunham trying to make it big in Cleveland, OH.

edit: just realized they made sequels.

:negative:

ShowgirlZ 7
Exactly what you said, but for some reason it's taking place during a zombie apocalypse.

• Locked thread