Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Avengers 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plutonis posted:

Sony Pictures presents: Airplane! Directed, written, produced and starred by Seth Rogen and Adam Sandler.

This would be probably be amazeballs actually

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Seth Rogen: I have a smoking problem (lights a fat blunt and puts the lit end in his mouth)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Improbable Lobster posted:

A film made entirely out of stock footage with short scenes vaguely connecting things together.

This is the qatsi trilogy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A White Guy posted:

I think Adam Sandler is on the short list for worst filmmaker who ever still got majorly released. Every single movie he's released in the last decade has been a flop. They all suck, and are unfunny. The last craptastic Adam Sandler film I watched was The Zohan, which was no joke - jewish supermen attempt to solve Palestinian-Israeli relations in the new world with racist 'humor', the worst loving impression of a Yiddish accent to ever see film (done by Adam Sandler, of course), and the color palate of baby vomit after eating an entire box of crayons.

Worst movie ever? Anything featuring Adam Sandler. Don't forget the obligatory 'but he had some god films a long rear end time ago'. Yeah, and Hitler outlawed animal abuse.

I agree, Hitler and Adam Sandler are both awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

That's real, by the way.

Lol

• Locked thread