Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

The Star Wars prequels,except it's a Rom com with a laugh track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

I think Adam Sandler is on the short list for worst filmmaker who ever still got majorly released. Every single movie he's released in the last decade has been a flop. They all suck, and are unfunny. The last craptastic Adam Sandler film I watched was The Zohan, which was no joke - jewish supermen attempt to solve Palestinian-Israeli relations in the new world with racist 'humor', the worst loving impression of a Yiddish accent to ever see film (done by Adam Sandler, of course), and the color palate of baby vomit after eating an entire box of crayons.

Worst movie ever? Anything featuring Adam Sandler. Don't forget the obligatory 'but he had some god films a long rear end time ago'. Yeah, and Hitler outlawed animal abuse.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

An African-American Christmas movie but everyone wear white face(the make up) and looks directly at the camera every time a racial joke is made.

Finding Nemo with a serious tone,done in black and white,and Dory has progressive dementia.

An ET remake but there's no music at all.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

Double Down is a homage to Neil Breen's schizophrenia, and is thus amazing.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

and yes, Neil Breen can make an homage to award-winning director, writer ,actor, and producer Neil Breen

• Locked thread