Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
The General Sherman has a killer flame spray job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It's the american model, duh.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Is your volition as icy as that air fresheners'?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Mayo is poo poo outside of buttermilk ranch.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
So how far are we from reminiscing about buttchugging and vodka soaked tampons?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I kinda wish the General Grant was a car that wasn't killed off and eventually brought back. Also a Ford because it'd piss off every Mopar gently caress out there. So a Mustang would be the only appropriate choice.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Needs nike swooshes for checkmarks.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Someone do an XM8 one.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Lol

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Stultus Maximus posted:

Have some purestrain Zyklon Ben:

Amish Donnie in the bottom left.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I didn't notice the 15 10 commandments.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Steezo posted:

Have you ever been to a Marine barracks? The dealers who don't get caught are dealing only psychedelics the dogs don't sniff for

Dog only knows to smell what it was trained for, mostly explosives. That said, I took weed on post multiple times, car was gone through by a dog once with a bag and pipe in my backpack in the backseat, didn't even flinch. Ran through my barracks room twice over a year, weed and pipe present both times, never picked up by the dogs.

Barracks tossing is to find the people who rat themselves out. The dogs are largely just for show.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Nah, we're merging with the simspons universe and this is just the first sign. Cancellation cannot come soon enough.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

I wonder how many cats live with her.

Also not political, just lol, snagged from the gbs bitcoin thread.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjhc0-6eSiw

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Is that Joseph Gordon Levitt from that poo poo movie about being extended during the Iraq war before the surge?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I love the french, and would marry one of their daughters to shovel poo poo on my imaginary pot farm.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Sonic was co-opted some time ago by the russians.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
My psychiatrist had a fat dip in the last time I saw him. And a guy on my trim crew dips Skoal, though isn't a veteran.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
My grandfather dipped copenhagen nearly all his goddamn life. Always got the fine cut poo poo. Started before he was 10, died at 76 pretty much from stomach cancer, because he'd gut that poo poo all the time. Lived his whole life in cornfield country, Illinois. Never really drank, never touched drugs.

His father drank Seagrams 7 poo poo, smoked 2 packs of chesterfield nonfilters a day, and always had a pouch of red man chew on him. Keeled over from an aneurysm at 69.

Point being, I come from trashy folk with bad habits.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

who doesn’t love dip bottles/cups spilling everywhere.

When people caught wind of dip coming to the ship store on a replenishment at sea there would be a line through the whole ship. It was a great commodity, and I’m not sure why dippers didn’t just buy tons of logs of tins before deployment. Smart folks didn’t dip and stocked up to barter with

A couple of reasons. One being that enlisted are awful with money and wouldn't afford a deployment worth of dip in one shot. Another being that it dries out, even in those lovely plastic cans, fairly quickly, around a month or two. Not nearly as fast as the cardboard copenhagen cans, those dry out quick, couple weeks. Cope makes plastic cans too, but there's a following behind the old cardboard style.

Last time I dipped I was buying those camel snus tins, they weren't bad. I'd probably use them more if I cared about putting my cigarettes out in no-smoking signed areas.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I didn't come home with a hookah.

I came home with a little gold plated thing that looks like a small eucharist cup with a matching lid to put my weed in. No idea where it is now.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
You can smoke until someone tells you to stop.

There's a story about Andrew Dice Clay where him and another comedian are walking around some no smoking venue. Dice lights up and the other guy is all "wtf are you doing" while they walk around. About halfway through his cigarette a security guard or employee tells him to put it out, so he complies. The other guy was like, "told you, you can't smoke in here" and Dice fires back with something like, "you say that but I just smoked half a cigarette in here."

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I can't find it on youtube but there's a local lawyer commercial (Frank Azar) that has a guy "facetime" style recording a review, and he's got a fat dip in his bottom lip. It's so loving obvious that I always wait for a dip bottle to pop into frame, but it never happens.

Hremsfeld posted:

Kinda like how you can park wherever, it's just sometimes it costs a parking ticket, and other times it costs a parking ticket and a tow. Or two broken windows and a bunch of pissed-off firefighters.

Exactly. Do what you want, gently caress other people.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
The army gives you a badge for not having an accident with a military vehicle for a year or 8k miles, whichever first. It's the Driver and Mechanic Badge, and it looks dumb as hell.

I had mechanic and driver tabs. I needed to attend recovery school if I wanted to get an operator tab, but lol gently caress that. Not having the school didn't get me out of running a hemtt wrecker.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Air force combat action ribbon is the closest I can find to that. Would fit with the rest of his chest of lies.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Force de Fappe posted:

e: lest we forget, a certain presidential candidate who is pretty much one of the greates neurosurgeons ever and also believes the Bible literally. I just look on them as some variation of idiot savants these days.

And that dumb fucker went to Yale.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Took me a second to read the barrel. "Dropped as a baby"

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Sometimes you just need to live in a lovely state.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
My brother nailed it out of the park with a 19 on his first attempt. Clocked back around with a 35ish on the second attempt, collected a waiver because it was pre-Iraq war by about six months when he signed papers and the bullshit wmd sheets were being shook out by Bush & Co. He wound up in commo.

Being dumb is waiverable, just can't be so dumb that you can't hit double digits. The waiverable amount probably changes with the need for people.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Is that not something they associate with strong GT scores? I remember those being a big deal of it. Something like 110 minimum, which means lots of people would have to retest after already being in service.

I wonder how many people come out of those with lower scores than when they went in.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Zippers and velcro.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Meh. Complain when you have to break out the kiwi and horsehair brush.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
The gut over the pistol belt. Fantastic.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
All I know is my dcu pants made great cutoff shorts for a looooong time.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I know in combat zones it was sort of whatever, but the boot regulations in garrison were so silly.

I remember the NEX sold all variations of steel toe boots and whatever that seemed fine for service but weren’t allowed because of small arbitrary reasons. Not even sure why they sold them but hey

I still have a pair of mil issue suede steel toes from 2005. Uncomfortable, sure, but durable as hell. The other pair I was issued lasted like, 7 years before I had to toss them. Just swap insoles.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I like trimming cheese strains at work so I can say I'm cutting the cheese.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm not looking to affiliate my beard with any bullshit, so it will stay a foot long and unkempt.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Closer to the hipster than duck dynasty. More just dirty old hippy.

My beard stopped adding length years ago. It's as long as it wants to grow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Wingnut Ninja posted:

The suppressor on the end is inaccurate now that the dog whistles have been swapped for regular whistles and megaphones.

That's a common design of pellet rifle suppressors.