Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

$51.00
per month

patrons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

How does one person execute 68,200 people? Like, logistically?

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Godholio posted:

His orders, not him personally.

And he's a couple orders of magnitude behind some other people. 68k isn't even close to a record.

That makes a lot more sense. Read it as "by his personal driver" the first time around.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

I assume no one has anything resembling real numbers about casualties among Soviet advisors to the NVA?

e: That's more than 7 presidents, but less than 50 years.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Unfortunately he doesn't explain every detail in this painting like some of the others:

http://jonmcnaughton.com/interactive-pages/

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

All developed economies only exist because of centrally planned spending, does anyone sincerely believe otherwise?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

:sigh:

Which of you two is less full of poo poo?

Not that I don’t appreciate free translation, I’m just assuming one of you is yanking my chain.

It's literally "Happy day of the naval war fleet".