Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
nice purse, idiot lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the doug avs are cool but man i really liked your previous av

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Moridin920 posted:

the doug avs are cool but man i really liked your previous av

I know that last one ownd but yeah doug is legit so cant compain. Just having trouble remembering who everyone is without their normal avs lol

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
i never carry anything in my hands if i can help it

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
lol if you're not secure in your masculinity enough to wear a tote, a purse, and a fanny pack just lol

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nonwoven tote bags are the worst thing to happen to this country since the pet rock.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Doug crew huh?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i use tote bags when i go grocery shopping. i suppose someone might have laughed about me carrying a purse at some point but it isn't like anyone cares enough to bother me about it.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

myDad posted:

Doug crew huh?

Douggles

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You should have asked him if he had a extra tampon. :j:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
man you must have a lot of stuff to carry, good thing youve got that giant loving BAG IDIOT

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Tote life!

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

i wear a messenger bag but i wear it like a really big purse over one shoulder because i am comfortable in my masculinity

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
I've cut little pouches under my ribs. i don't need bags anymore.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

When I went to the UK they charged for me grocery bags and I was like wtf mate?!

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

OctoberBlues posted:

When I went to the UK they charged for me grocery bags and I was like wtf mate?!

mate

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i wore a backpack as an adult one time just because I had some stuff to carry hope this helps

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

OctoberBlues posted:

They are bad for our planet you should have to pay for them. I don't have to, but you should

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

realbez posted:

They are bad for our planet you should have to pay for them. I don't have to, but you should

plastic bags are useful, paper bags are useless poo poo

ever try making GBS threads in a paper bag? NO THANKS

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

butterbar posted:

we all can't poo poo in a vacuum :rolleyes:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
but i came here to repeat myself that I only carry things in gourds connected by string

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Just lmao if you're not marsupial!

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016

King of Bees posted:

Just lmao if you're not marsupial!

I already have a one pouch filled with poo poo

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Hahaha relying on bags to carry groceries instead of your butthole.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i carry a messenger bag, because i am a woman

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
Hmm you know what I want? A lovely paper bag with handles that tear right off

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
What's good is to balance your items on your head as you walk.

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016

Rutibex posted:

You ever come into a room holding iti in front of your face and saying "don't shoot the messenger!!!"?

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

OctoberBlues posted:

It was a good day when that charge came in and the entire country had a huge meltdown and trolleys (that's shopping carts to my american friends) got stolen from every single supermarket for a while until people realised that you could just take bags with you when you go grocery shopping

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

butterbar posted:

Afaik they don't offer an option of paper. It is pay for plastic or being your own. Some shops here do it I think. I love the plastic bags. They are good for the avalanche of poo poo my dogs put out every day

Also what the gently caress is a tote bag?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Rutibex posted:

At my last job I carried a messenger bag every day. At first some scoffed and chuckled, but I just kept doing it, and with increased swagger every day, thus proving my dominance and soon other men began carrying messenger bags as well. :grin:

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016

Quote-Unquote posted:

It was a good day when that charge came in and the entire country had a huge meltdown and trolleys (that's shopping carts to my american friends) got stolen from every single supermarket for a while until people realised that you could just take bags with you when you go grocery shopping

Good, we should punish lovely businesses that try to steal form us with lies about environment

They should have stolen the carts and then burned those shitforts down

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

OctoberBlues posted:

At my last job I carried a messenger bag every day. At first some scoffed and chuckled, but I just kept doing it, and with increased swagger every day, thus proving my dominance and soon other men began carrying messenger bags as well. :grin:

Same, except it was South Park t-shirts in middle school.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

butterbar posted:

Good, we should punish lovely businesses that try to steal form us with lies about environment

They should have stolen the carts and then burned those shitforts down

:agreed: except the businesses don't keep the money it goes to our government who in turn spend it on

oh wait

Yeah burn the shitforts down

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
I carry everything in a hollowed out flava flav clock.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I switched from a canvas messenger bag to a tote because it's more practical and I'm giving less and less of a gently caress as I get older because I'm liking fewer and fewer people

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

OctoberBlues posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgQDAKsOh-M

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

As a man I already have one sack why would I need another

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Chief McHeath posted:

As a man I already have one sack why would I need another

the other one might actually get used for something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth