Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
POLL RESULTS

Thanks to Fedule for the title idea!

There's so much negativity in the world lately, so why not spend some time being nice to others instead?

For this contest, post an update in this thread where you act nice in a game. Simple as that! Of course, how you perform your good deeds is up to you, whether you want to show off and talk about an instance where a character does something nice, or you yourself do something nice to some NPCs or even other players, or some other great concept I can't think of.

• Both video and screenshot updates are valid, though if you're doing the latter please make sure to post your update in the test poster and link it here.

• You have until end of day on February 21 to submit an entry.

• From February 22 to the 28th, we'll hold a week-long vote for best update. The winner gets a forum upgrade of their choice! (Platinum, Archives, New Avatar)

• A second, separate winner chosen by Fedule and myself will also get a forum upgrade of their choice!

I wish you all the best!

Mega64 fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Mar 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Still got a week to enter! If nothing else, chances are still good to win something!

Also thanks to everyone who entered so far! Since it's Valentine's Day, I love all three of you.

e: Make that four!

Mega64 fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Feb 15, 2017

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I love every single one of these entries. Great work, everyone!

Reminder that the contest ends end-of-day tomorrow! Then I'll put up voting at some point on Wednesday.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

:siren: SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED! :siren: A huge thank you to everyone who submitted!

I'll start voting later this afternoon when I'm actually awake and have time to make a voting prompt.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

All of these are on this page so I assume everyone can find the links.

Anyway, we've got a nice solid ten submissions! Voting will occur until :siren: the evening of February 28 :siren: (probably around 8pm EST). After that, we'll have our popular vote winner, and Fedule and I will reveal our pick to win!

Good luck to all our entrants!

e: Might be a good idea to include the poll!

:siren: CLICK ME TO TAKE THE POLL! :siren:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

nine-gear crow posted:

Yeah what the gently caress Mega? :doom:

I only excluded you because you're already a lock for the Mod's Choice.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

One more day! We've got a tie for first right now!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Still tied, so...

...I'm declaring both Lazyfire and HerpicleOmnicron5 as winners of the popular vote! Congratulations! Let me know what forums upgrades you want.

It'll probably take another day to discuss Mod Choice Winner with Fedule. I'll announce that once we pick somebody.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

You both win because it's my turn to be nice.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Mod's Choice is finally in, and the winner...is Colorred! Congratulations!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Alright, sent an admin request in for the upgrades! Let me know through PM or in this thread when you get your upgrades so I know they go through (or let me know if you don't get them after a few days).

And a huge thanks again for everyone who participated! Looking forward to the next contest!

• Locked thread