Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

IGgy IGsen posted:

There are people who are not content with merely hiding games. They need to remove them from their library. Why? I dunno, maybe they are embarrassed to possess a specific game or something. Bunch of weirdos. It's not like a game will kill you in your sleep if you have it in your library. Except maybe Hatred.

I wish I was weird enough to save the post but there was a guy in the steam thread once who got very mad about not being able to remove games from his library. I like to imagine that they implemented that feature just for him. Because you couldn't do that a while ago.

You can hide games? How? I have to move them to a "poo poo I won't ever play" category.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Blind Sally posted:

from your Library, right-click the game you are interested in hiding from the list of games. select the "Set Categories..." option. there will be a "Hide this game from my library" option.
Thanks, that wo...

quote:

you can see hidden games by clicking the LIBRARY button at the top of the screen and selecting HIDDEN at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
that's it!
...so it just moves the games into a more visible place. I think I'll stay with the shittegory then.

Pierzak fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Feb 20, 2017

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

I don't see nine-gear crow's entry :confused:

• Locked thread