Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Hi!

I decided to find ways to be nice in Saint's Row IV.

:nws: contains dick :nws:

:nws: Sometimes you just gotta keep it simple :nws:

:nws: it's motherfucking Saint's Row :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Submit more entries you lazy bums!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Zenithe posted:

I legit learned something from this, so that's nice. Why it's even a feature I'm not sure, but hey.

There are people who are not content with merely hiding games. They need to remove them from their library. Why? I dunno, maybe they are embarrassed to possess a specific game or something. Bunch of weirdos. It's not like a game will kill you in your sleep if you have it in your library. Except maybe Hatred.

I wish I was weird enough to save the post but there was a guy in the steam thread once who got very mad about not being able to remove games from his library. I like to imagine that they implemented that feature just for him. Because you couldn't do that a while ago.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

But in our hearts we all win. Because the real gift is the free entertainment this subforum provides. Because, y'know, that's real nice.

• Locked thread