Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

IGgy IGsen posted:

Submit more entries you lazy bums!

Sure.

This is what happens when I play Battlefield 1 as a conscientious objector.

I was meaning to do this for my Let's Play of the game, thankfully there was a blizzard today and I found the time to do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

In the spirit of being nice I wanted to wish my fellow contestants good luck. Once voting is done I plan on going back to breakneck mood swings, so cherish this moment.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

nine-gear crow posted:

Congratulations to both of you! I honestly had a hard time choosing between the two, and if I could have voted for both I would have.

I actually hosed myself over and voted for HerpicleOmnicron5 because I love high concept stuff like the Hatred video.

If we aren't going to do a friendly-off to decide a single winner I will totally take Archives.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Nidoking posted:

It was a test. You were each supposed to concede to the other one, thus proving yourself the nicest even outside the context of the game. But you both won that too.

I wintie so much you are going to get tired of winning tying.

• Locked thread