Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Billboard van and a bunch of Lib supporters down the road from me advertising for Peter Abetz. On a side road, not even the main drag. WA election is go I guess

How does he compare to his totally-not-a-nazi brother?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

:stare:

Hopefully the swing towards Labor in the federal election happens again in the state one (Burt / Southern River)

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Another Worst Straya election update

Got home to one of these.

This thread clued me into this bullshit, thanks guys.

What's this in aid of, again? Just building a database of people who postal vote?

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Wait he still has the support of.... Eric Abetz?

Speaking of, Holocaust Apologist Peter is still sending stuff for the WA election. The latest stuff claims that Labor is still in chaos, and will raise taxes to waste on pointless busywork, while the Libs have a real plan.

That plan is literally the same as what Labor wants to do over here- new train line, more school funding, more firefighters, investigate light rail between Cockburn and Armadale (why?)

So I guess the Libs want to increase tax as well?

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Yeah, he's the guy that won in the Canning by-election.

Who the Libs transferred from over east to run for it, and the one any criticism of is rebutted with 'why are you mean to are troops?'

Basically, gently caress that guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

So, did Lockheed ever fix the 'it won't start if the fuel is warm' problem?

• Locked thread