Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Not a big "soccer guy", is 6th place good for a team that just spent 200 billion dollars on players?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

FullLeatherJacket posted:

is this your actual opinion or is it a copy-paste, because it is a very bad opinion

excluding the cup second leg, we've gone about three months unbeaten and have been steadily outperforming everyone except chelsea, but drop two points to hull and I guess it's time to hire 'Arry

Will you get the about three months unbeaten trophy for this

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

You'll be bouncing your grandson on your knee one day telling him of the 200 zillion pound Manchester United team which went unbeaten for 3 months and finished 6th place

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Manchester United started to suck when the refs stopped giving them all the penalties which was imo due to "Sir" Alex bribing them

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Ashley Young is being sized up by Chinese club Showdong Oncam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Ramagamma posted:

gently caress off Leicester FC but it's gonna be great seeing so many people want you to fail now

I wish football would just die as a spectator sport honestly, theres nothing left to see
I agree it is mostly awful now

• Locked thread