Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

vyelkin posted:

I hope Liverpool win at least one match this month
same but boro

hell im glad adama traore is a cool and sick guy.

UnlimitedSpessmans fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Feb 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

shocking news that managers say the same poo poo in every post match press confrence.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

PirateBob posted:

Does Jose have to fear for his job soon? Might well end up with a slightly worse season than LVG last year. 1 League Cup and no top 4 probably, vs FA Cup and no top 4, after another £150m spent. I think he should be given another year no matter what, but I can understand those who are starting to doubt him.

I thought the company line down at manchester united LLC is that he needs 3 more transfer windows with the most expensive squad ever assembled around the same time united start getting some decisions.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
I think boro can win on saturday.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
arsenal should hire aitor karanka imo

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
qoute this post when boro make evertonians cry.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
brian clough was fully sick as a player and also fully sick as a manager.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Brony Car posted:

Manchester United are going to win a cup treble this season and it'll be very annoying.

how can they win a cup treble when boro are gona win the fa cup?

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Bape Culture posted:

What a pack of twats I hope they go down

same op they're a garbage club and should die in league 2 along with hartlepool and darlington.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
imagine the scenes if david moyes's sunderland stay up and they sign wazza in the summer.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Jason Sextro posted:

Sunderland for 17/18 EPL Champions?
nah, has to be the boro

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Jason Sextro posted:

The rumour is that it was the players who complained to Leicester's board about Ranieri, which lol if true

this is the scummiest thing I've ever heard.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Lemon posted:

someone please convince me Boro aren't going down

we're not going down purely because there are only 3 spots for relegation and leicester, hull and sunderland are so completely insnaely bad.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

RideTheSpiral posted:

actually hull is really good since they employed colin farral

don't tell me the truth im trying to delude myself here.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Bape Culture posted:

I don't think I trust in aitor anymore I'm afraid

Not like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
yeah I don't get it either really I wouldn't even mind if we played hoofball and just get everyone around the big lads but we try and play nice football without any of the cutting edge of a Bournemouth, just feels really ineffective.

I still think he's probably the best man for the job atm but it's not been an easy watch all season.

• Locked thread