Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Does Jose have to fear for his job soon? Might well end up with a slightly worse season than LVG last year. 1 League Cup and no top 4 probably, vs FA Cup and no top 4, after another £150m spent. I think he should be given another year no matter what, but I can understand those who are starting to doubt him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

FullLeatherJacket posted:

is this your actual opinion or is it a copy-paste, because it is a very bad opinion

excluding the cup second leg, we've gone about three months unbeaten and have been steadily outperforming everyone except chelsea, but drop two points to hull and I guess it's time to hire 'Arry

What are you talking about? I'm not presenting any opinions except saying that results-wise, this season could be worse than last season and that I can understand those starting to doubt him after so many games like last nights where we just can't score. I'm not personally doubting him yet.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Jose posted:

He left the squad in a terrible situation that is taking multiple managers to fix so much it's still not great and it's the most expensive ever

Is it still the most expensive after shifting Schneiderlin and Mempiss? :raise: That's like -£50m.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
There will be blud.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

quote:

Liverpool fan - we've heard it all before but some things really do transcend rivalry. We may not all support the same club but we all share a passion and love of football.

It may be our slogan but YNWA regardless of it. Thoughts are with you.

Now bugger off you Manc twats <3

I trust you guys remembered what day it was yesterday. But did any of you lay down the ABU baton and pay tribute? :eng99:

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

lmbo

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Paperhouse posted:

he should be back around Easter

lol

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Brony Car posted:

Manchester United are going to win a cup treble this season and it'll be very annoying.

We're not getting past Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, but yeah

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Jose posted:

rooney's agent sounded out chinese clubs for a move and they aren't interested lol

That's not what most journos are saying. Rumors of £600k per week offered to him.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

EvilHawk posted:

Well yes he did and like I said I don't think he deserved to be let go in this manner... but do you really think the goal pre-season was to try and avoid relegation? He completely failed to build on anything he achieved last season, and he's arguably left the club in a worse position than they were when he arrived (how many of Leicester's big player are going to stay if they go down? How much money have they drained out of the club?).

Someone on the BBC has pointed out the same thing happened to Mourinho last season and absolutely nobody batted an eyelid because they don't like Mou. Ranieri is seen as some sort of darling of the Premier League and so everyone appears to be overlooking how terrible a job he's done this season.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Klopp has a lower win rate than Moyes (at Utd) apparently :laugh:

• Locked thread