Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Up to 6th after this weekend, things looking pretty sweet for us if I do say so myself

Sir Alex Ferguson: Literally the difference between being a perpetual Europa League machine and a title winner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

brasstassels posted:

Can you imagine if United had let Spurs have van Gaal in 2014 and signed Poch instead

TBH, I was being far too simplistic in my glib statement about SAF earlier, far too little has been made of the impact of it being BOTH he and Gill jumping ship at the same time that left the Glazer's with their trousers hilariously around their ankles showing off their Tampa Bay boxer shorts.

That and Ed's amazing incompetence when it comes to the transfer market, of course. The club went from having some of the best football and football business knowledge in the world in charge of pretty much all day to day club affairs, to having a manager with potential hoping to step up and a complete buffoon in charge of all day to day club affairs.

No I don't run United.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Shoren posted:

I don't understand what footballers earning a lot of money during their playing careers has to do with not completing the entire coaching course. Is he implying they ought to be bribing the licensing board to become coaches?

Well when you're a racist brave leader legend captain type, you already know the ins and outs of player relationships, playing away from home, scouting for new talent, stadium tours, etc.

The question should be why aren't UEFA begging him to accept their badges as a bestowed gift?

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Geoff: "A winnable game coming up Lord Terry, would you say 3 points?"

BBEBLLLC JT: "I'm not falling for that one again Geoff *laughs* my first point I'd like to make would be..."

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

santanotreal posted:

Lol what kind of dumb ultimatum is that? Of course he's gonna choose Arsenal over her.

There have been posters in this very forum that have accepted similar ultimatums regarding football. :russbus:

• Locked thread