Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

TheBigAristotle posted:

How long until we see his rear end in an orange jumpsuit for missing a clear handball?

I don't think he's actually reffing out there, is he? Looks like he's replacing Webb as their head of referees. Chances are he doesn't even have to move there. Webb was certainly able to keep doing BT Sport work over the past while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Barry Shitpeas posted:

I hope Wenger stays to make Piers Morgan poo poo himself

Hopefully they hire JK Rowling.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Blue Star Error posted:

Fighting relegation is Leicester's level

And he was doing a poor job about it. It's sad to see Ranieri go, he's a likeable man and last season was fantastic. It's not the end anyone wanted for him, but football isn't a fairy tail. Saying he should stay because of last season is like saying Rooney should be the first name on the United teamsheet because he was great in the past.

• Locked thread